'14 OH DE/LB Joseph Henderson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

"I'm definitely going to visit Tennessee in the spring, and that's a school I'd love to have an offer from," he explained. "I visited Louisville last weekend and that was great. I'm also hoping to get up to Michigan State since they offered last week. I want to check out Indiana and Ohio State this spring, and I'm hearing a lot from both schools lately."

#lovebmo ‏@bmoore3vfl 5m
#volnation go show my boy @Talent_52 some love. Coming to rocky top this weekend. Lets add another brick

Reactions: 1 person
So, he says he wants a UT offer earlier in the spring, he gets one a week ago and is now coming to visit this weekend? I like where this is going.

Rivals Camp Series: Top Defensive Lineman

17. DE JOE HENDERSON, CLEVELAND (OHIO) SHAKER HEIGHTS
There was a lot of jawing between Cleveland-area rivals Henderson and offensive guard Marcelys Jones at the Pittsburgh RCS, but at day's end, both came away with MVP honors at their respective positions. The 6-foot-4, 222-pound Henderson has bulked up since his junior season, giving him better strength at the point of attack to complement his great speed off the edge.

Oh did they? I assumed wU's post on 5/8 meant they just offered. My bad.

Well I'm not sure because he was quoted in March (rote's post) saying he wants a UT offer. But I didn't see it posted in here so I put that we offered. Should have specified better I guess.

Kid looks to have good speed on the edge. Would be a good pickup.

Also, same high school as ex-vol basketball player John Higgins, iirc.

Elder has been after him for a while and he's always expressed interest in Tennessee. We'll try and catch up with him before the visit and see what he's thinking.

-Fortenberry

All you "tweeters" blow up this young man's account! We need all the DL we can get. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back