'15 TN OT Drew Richmond (Former Ole Miss commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionaVOL

4_906900.jpg

Offensive tackle
Memphis, Tennessee
Memphis University School
Ht:6'6"
Wt:320 lbs
Class:2015

Drew Richmond - Yahoo! Sports
Drew Richmond
Scout.com: Drew Richmond Profile

Drew Richmond - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

@TheDream_75: Full Junior Season highlights, tell me what you think.
Junior Hudl Film

One of the top sophomores in Tennessee was at Alabama over the weekend and walked away with an offer.

Scheduled to visit UT for Junior Day March 16th
Attended Orange and White game 4/20

Offers from: bama, florida, FSU, georgia, Ole Miss, UNC, OSU, UT, vandy, UVA

Last edited:
Uh oh, Vandy has offered. We better get on the stick now & steal this recruit before he changes his mind. :) But in all seriousness, this is a big dude & we need big dudes for the OL. Looks like Bama has their foot in the door as well. CBJ needs to circle the wagons on Mr.Richmond & not let him get away.

he's in my class, I can assure you he will not come here partially because of the Alex Dale cincinatti incident

So a player from the school gets OVERSIGNED by Butch at Cincy...but Bama's a player...OVERSIGNING?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Drew Richmond ‏@TheDream_75
I see what's up with these #Vols they doing work with this 2014 recruiting class. I see ya

Drew ain't seen nothing yet.

Last edited:
With an upcoming schedule that includes visits to Tennessee, Vanderbilt and Ole Miss, Richmond will likely have to wait until later in the year to make the trip north.
-Rivals.com.

Memphis (Tenn.) University Drew Richmond grew up rooting for Ohio State and the Buckeyes' offer has them sitting well for the Class of 2015 star. Richmond wants to visit Ole Miss in the coming weeks. He also make another trip to Tennessee to check out the Vols. Alabama and Florida State are two other schools in the hunt for Richmond.

-Rivals

This is Richmond's first-ever camp experience, but he looked like a savvy veteran by the time the day was done. He continually stepped up to compete, and with a wide base to go with his impressive frame, Richmond showed why he's one of the hottest names in the class of 2015. For his efforts, Richmond was awarded an invitation to the Five-Stare Challenge in June, where he'll have the opportunity to show his best against elite players from the Class of 2014.

-Woody Wommack

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back