Alvin Harper Jr.

govols105

alvin harper jr. needs to come to tennessee. but notre dame just sent him a letter.

267810_555327904490834_1952372010_n.jpg

someone get coach jones on this.

alvin sr. said after i said coach jones does...

25 years later and I'm suppose to be happy ?????

Last edited:
alvin harper jr. needs to come to tennessee. but notre dame just sent him a letter.

267810_555327904490834_1952372010_n.jpg

someone get coach jones on this.

alvin sr. said after i said coach jones does...

25 years later and I'm suppose to be happy ?????

I'm confused can you translate in something other then gibberish?

Reactions: 23 people
basically, alvin harper sr. was upset that tennessee waited 25 years to acknowledge former players.

basically, alvin harper sr. was upset that tennessee waited 25 years to acknowledge former players.

I thought that is what all the players liked about Fulmer. He's only been gone 5 years.

well, all i know is it will be ashame if we don't get jr.

why? Has anyone linked any info on him at all?

maybe Sr is mad that he's getting a letter from ND sent to his house after the way they lost in 90. Who really knows and the OP doesn't help matters much

Reactions: 1 person
:ermm:5-10 -165 Might not be good enough, just because dad played here dont mean we got to offer someone not SEC type player.

Reactions: 2 people
well, all i know is it will be ashame if we don't get jr.

Come on man he's a 5'10 165 lb hs player that runs a 4.9 40 from the class of 2015. He will grow and get faster but it's a little hard to evaluate him at this point. As far as Alvin Harper being pissed who knows. He was one of my favorite players when he played here but maybe we should ask. What has Alvin Harper done for UT over the last 25 years. He got a free education and an opportunity to make millions of dollars in the NFL because of The University of Tennessee. It works both ways.

So what if Notre Dame just sent him a letter? Is CBJ supposed to seek and destroy all outgoing mail from South Bend. I don't understand this thread at all.

If you want an interesting read just google "Alvin freaky Harp"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Yea, I mean he probably won't grow another inch or gain another pound in his TWO remaining years of high school or anything. Smh.

Reactions: 3 people
I have no problem giving an offer to any legacy that is borderline SEC material. In my opinion, there is only upside in such a move.

Reactions: 2 people
:ermm:5-10 -165 Might not be good enough, just because dad played here dont mean we got to offer someone not SEC type player.

Sarcasm...Yeah, I'm sure Notre Dame is prolly just showing interest because they like to spend time on low caliber recruits. I mean they pretty much have to take what they can get having no tradition or recent success.

Maybe the letter from ND reads....."Mr. Harper, we regret to inform you that we will not have a scholarship available for you, but thank you for your interest in ND football".

Maybe the letter from ND reads....."Mr. Harper, we regret to inform you that we will not have a scholarship available for you, but thank you for your interest in ND football".

I agree with this. Does anyone even know what the mail says? I know several people I played high school ball with who got mail from Alabama, Penn State, VT, Georgia, etc. who were barely better than a sack of potatoes and played nowhere in college.

I am not saying this is not a substantial, important correspondence or that Harper Jr. will not be a fantastic football player, but one piece of mail to a sophomore in high school shouldn't make CBJ go "Ole Miss" on him and send him 53 letters in one day, even if he is a legacy.

Yea, I mean he probably won't grow another inch or gain another pound in his TWO remaining years of high school or anything. Smh.

OK Nostradamus, what will his 40 time be and can he catch a ball across the middle? Alvin Harper Sr made a poor decision when he left the Cowgirls thinking he was the first option. Michael Irvin and the rest of the league proved otherwise.

VN Store

Back