'14 VA OL Coleman Thomas (TN commit 3/9/13)

Coleman and my sister went to pre school together...they were the exact same height then. He is 6'6 now. He is absolutely massive.

We really need a very good Center in the '14 class. I hope this young man can be it. He certainly has the skills!

We really need a very good Center in the '14 class. I hope this young man can be it. He certainly has the skills!

At 6'6 I see no chance of him being a center at the college level. That athleticism will serve him well at either tackle or as an oversized guard

UT offered.

@cthomas55 Just received my 6th full scholarship offer from the University of Tennessee!

Reactions: 1 person
I really hope we get this kid. This,is the type of kinsman we need to replace what we are losing up front.

And your sister?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

c9X6n.gif

Friend of mine who's girlfriend is really close to the family sent me this.

He likes Tennessee. Beamer (VT coach) and WVU coach has been on him like crazy since last year. His parents didn't tell him about the offer because they were excited for him and wanted butch to surprise him with the offer today. He's a decent basketball player, and when WVu coach holgerson came to watch him play earlier this year the fans told him he better sign him because the basketball team may sign him first lol and also Auburn and Alabama called him this week wanting him to visit

"Talked with Ft. Chiswell, Va. OL Coleman Thomas (6-6, 295) tonight. He left town with an offer after junior day yesterday, and while he says he plans on taking some time and making a decision early in the summer he indicated that Tennessee was at the top of his list right now.

Still has plans to visit Va. Tech and Virginia for the junior days, and could take another visit or two as he's starting to collect offers at a quick clip, Auburn showing the most recent interest. Good news for the moment though at a need position in this class."

- Rob Lewis

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back