'15 OH TE George Brown

its different when your team has like 7 commits and our decommit was to make room

Decommits happen for different reason. Jones was one of the first calls CJM made..you make your own opinion and what happened there.

Brown hadn't much contact with staff since early Nov. They cancelled his OV for SC game. He wad also more of a take BC he helped bring J Baker. Baker decommits staff looks at other options.

This is the way recruiting goes.

3* on every site but Rivals. He's also a 255 pound OT in HS. He's a project and wont see the field for 2-3 years. We'll be s DL at LSU.

There there...same way we got through some of those Dooley classes. :pinch:

There there...same way we got through some of those Dooley classes. :pinch:

No one is as clueless as Dools and UF wont ever recruit at his level. Guy was all about the diamond in the rough. I use to smh head how he had many on VN buying his bs on the trail.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we'll be fine. We took 3 TEs/H-Backs last year and have one committed for this class. Also Alex Ellis is pretty good too

No one is as clueless as Dools and UF wont ever recruit at his level. Guy was all about the diamond in the rough. I use to smh head how he had many on VN buying his bs on the trail.

You should be "shaking your head" at your current UF recruiting class. Man, it's bad.

You should be "shaking your head" at your current UF recruiting class. Man, it's bad.

Ranking in early Dec are for people who are new to this process.

I don't believe we'll signed a full class. About 20 is the number I expect but the class will end up in the top 20 because it will be top heavy. Total weight 245-260 is my gues.

Florida will get some big names. Cece Jefferson ivey and probably a couple others. But the class will be weak depth wise and the offensive recruits just aren't there. If I was the coach I would do everything I could to get sherion jones back in the fold.

Florida will get some big names. Cece Jefferson ivey and probably a couple others. But the class will be weak depth wise and the offensive recruits just aren't there. If I was the coach I would do everything I could to get sherion jones back in the fold.

potentially:

Ivey
Merrick
Ryan Davis
Antonio Callaway
Jordan Cronkite
Scarlett
Clarington

are very much possible and in play. Solid imo

VN Store

Back