'14 GA LB Raekwon McMillan

wU-Tang Vol

Butch has PLENTY of time for this next cycle. He's got to produce and win.

SN: How much time did Freeze need with Tunsil to get him?

Seems like Urban has a chance to pull another big time LB out of GA. Richt is going to have to change something up to keep these guys in state. Based on 247 (the best site imo right now) UGA signed 2 of the top 15 instate. UA/AU got 4 of the top 7 there. Thats pretty sad, imo..

davebiddle Dave Biddle

#winning RT @MChungOZone: ESPN praising Raekwon McMillan for 2014. Ohio State leads for this 5 star prospect.

I wonder how many jobs Urban can create at Ohio state in order to get some of these recruits to Columbus?

As many as he needs.......Mr. Family Man, could probably hire a few to watch after his kids while he's on the road recruiting.

As many as he needs.......Mr. Family Man, could probably hire a few to watch after his kids while he's on the road recruiting.

Ha! Well done! I am sure when OhioState either gets Hammered with sanctions or has a couple of down years, urban will probably start having chest pains again.

""I just like Ohio State and Clemson," McMillan told Tigerillustrated.com Monday afternoon. "They really don't have a lead on each other. I like coach Urban Meyer and his staff and it would be hard not to play for them. But I feel the same way about Clemson, too. They are kind of tied right now."

The Hinesville (GA) Liberty County standout feels he'll have a clearer view of his leader later this spring.

"After my visit to Ohio State later this spring I should have a new Top 5," McMillan said. "I should know who my number one is then, either Clemson or Ohio State. I'm going up to Ohio State in March or April for one of their spring practices. I'm also going to Georgia for their spring game."

So far, the blue-chip recruit has been to Georgia five times, Clemson four times, Ohio State three times, South Carolina twice and once each to Florida and Alabama. "

- Clemson rivals from yesterday

Gawd, I hate to see Urban come down south and recruit guys to Ohio State. Disgusting. He is such a weirdo too. Would think kids might pick up on that vibe.

Yeah go to OSu and beat on the bleak 10 go to a bowl against SEC and get your arse handed to you just like always.

Competed in the SPARQ combine on Feb 2nd in New Orleans. He posted a 5.09 40 yard dash, a 4.89 shuttle, 40.5 power ball throw, 33.2 inch vertical, and a 94.44 SPARQ score.

VN Store

Back