'15 OH RB Larry Scott

Lol. Will be tough to pull him from OSU from what I read. Niblick, you got anything?

Our 13 rb class will be only 1, our 14 class will be 2, he'll have to be a freak to get an offer in 15. Hubbard plays some good competition, we shall see, hes a long way from an offer frum us id imagine.

I do have one offer and it is from*Tennessee," Scott admitted. "Getting that offer was exciting and shocking, and I was actually nervous to hear that because I couldn't believe it.*

-scout

His favorite 2 schools are Bama and OSU but neither have offered. Also mods can you change name to L.J. Scott? He wants to go by L.J. TIA

Our 13 rb class will be only 1, our 14 class will be 2, he'll have to be a freak to get an offer in 15. Hubbard plays some good competition, we shall see, hes a long way from an offer frum us id imagine.

I was brought in to coach this young man and his team and the word freak may be an understatement. He is 6'1
and weighs 224. Ran a 4.55 on the gym floor in high tops. Squatted 530 before we tested. Good kid. Very hard worker. Watched a lot of film on him and he has the best football instincts I have ever seen on both sides of the ball. Coaches Myer and Fickell have made numerous visits.

Oh and by the way, he is a sophomore.

Reactions: 4 people
I was brought in to coach this young man and his team and the word freak may be an understatement. He is 6'1
and weighs 224. Ran a 4.55 on the gym floor in high tops. Squatted 530 before we tested. Good kid. Very hard worker. Watched a lot of film on him and he has the best football instincts I have ever seen on both sides of the ball. Coaches Myer and Fickell have made numerous visits.

Oh and by the way, he is a sophomore.

Good stuff, keep posting and keep us updated

Btw- are there any other top guys you work with that we should know about?

Good stuff, keep posting and keep us updated

Btw- are there any other top guys you work with that we should know about?

His "little" brother is a raw talent. 6'2" 202. S/WR 4.56 40 great acceleration, big hands. Sophomore. Will be a big time player before its over.
Soph. tackle M. Jones 6'3" 310 5.4 40. Tireless worker dropped .6 in 40 since Feb. Plays a little high, but he is still learning.
Freshman FB 5'10" 245 4.9 40. Stud. Excited for the next 3 yrs. with this kid. As a freshman he ISO'd on the 1st team all -OH Sr. ILB and ended his season on the first play of the game. Has no clue how good he is. Never gets above a whisper when you speak to him.
Sr. WR/DB D. Tate 6'00" 175 4.6 40. Slippery. Has hips like a ball room dancer, extremely dangerous in space good hands. Perfect H or slot type of guy to match up with a safety or OLB, can run counters, option etc. I think he is a 4.4/4.5 once I can get him to start properly, good hops. Very savvy and football smart. Excellent kid.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back