View Map
Ht:5'9"
Wt:165 lbs
GPA:3.6
Class:2015 (High School)

Shaun Crawford - Yahoo! Sports

Shaun Crawford

Vols offered.

"I just got off the phone with Tennessee's special teams/tight ends coach and he just offered me," Crawford reported. "I am truly shocked about it because an SEC school coming at me as a sophomore shows me I can basically play at any level in the college ranks."

"[Tennessee] just asked me where I wanted to play," Crawford said. "I told him defense, and he said, 'perfect,' so I guess they have an eye on me playing defense or wherever I fit."

Illinois was the first school to offer Crawford this past fall. Other schools that have been showing strong interest lately include Penn State, Indiana, Michigan State and Michigan. Crawford is especially interested in Michigan and received a visit from their coaching staff last week.

"Coach [Greg] Mattison actually came to the school last Friday," Crawford said. "I have always been a fan and been to many games. I like the rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan. It's good knowing that a lot of talent on Michigan's team comes from Ohio."

Crawford is also a standout on the track and reported that he currently holds the fastest time in his state this year with a 6.94 in the 60 meters.

-Rivals

Crawford is also a standout on the track and reported that he currently holds the fastest time in his state this year with a 6.94 in the 60 meters.

they do 60m??? It's a 100 down here

St. Eds is a top HS team every year. Send a ton of kids to the Big 10 each year. Teammate of Kyle Kalis, 5 star OL who signed with Mich last year.

Crawford, 5-foot-9, 170-pounds, scored a 90.03 in the event, running a blazing 4.52 electronic-timed forty-yard dash.

As one of Ohio's top 2015 prospects, Crawford has already hit the recruiting radar with offers from Illinois and Tennessee, and interest from several other top programs.

"I have offers from Illinois and Tennessee, and I'm hearing from Michigan, Indiana and Michigan State," Crawford stated. "Michigan is my favorite school, and I've always liked them. The coaching staff is great, and I really like the defensive coordinator, Coach (Greg) Mattison."

Crawford, 5-foot-9, 170-pounds, scored a 90.03 in the event, running a blazing 4.52 electronic-timed forty-yard dash.

As one of Ohio's top 2015 prospects, Crawford has already hit the recruiting radar with offers from Illinois and Tennessee, and interest from several other top programs.

"I have offers from Illinois and Tennessee, and I'm hearing from Michigan, Indiana and Michigan State," Crawford stated. "Michigan is my favorite school, and I've always liked them. The coaching staff is great, and I really like the defensive coordinator, Coach (Greg) Mattison."

NB4 someone says that's slow.

a lasered 4.5 is extremely fast.

St. Edward is probably the most loaded school in the state now from a talent standpoint as they've been for the last few years. That will not be changing any time soon either. The talent they are bringing in is ridiculous.

Crawford recently decommitted from Michigan after being committed to the Wolverines since last August. Crawford took a visit to Notre Dame just a few weeks ago sparking a breakup with the two parties because of Brady Hoke's no visit for commitments policy.

Now, Crawford is back on the market and several teams are in the mix. Certainly Ohio State and Notre Dame are tracking the four-star cornerback, as are Miami and Tennessee. Mark Elder continued to recruit Crawford hard for months and Crawford even visited Tennessee last spring so he's been on campus before. We will see if he makes it back down again.

-VQ

Listed 4th on DB board.

VN Store

Back