East Hamilton
View Map
Ht:6'3"
Wt:231 lbs
40:4.9 secs
Class:2014 (High School)

Bailey Lenoir - Yahoo! Sports

Bailey Lenoir

Another legacy for 2014, son of former Vol Patrick Lenoir. Apparently CBJ stopped by his HS this week.

Bailey Lenoir Soph season TE # 81 (2014) - YouTube

Last edited:
His uncle was killed in the World Trade Center attack on 9/11. His dad, who played at UT, carried the American flag through the T before the Cincinnati game in 2011, which took place on the 10th anniversary of the attacks.

Reactions: 6 people
His uncle was killed in the World Trade Center attack on 9/11. His dad, who played at UT, carried the American flag through the T before the Cincinnati game in 2011, which took place on the 10th anniversary of the attacks.

Powerful.

Reactions: 1 person
Lenoir is a tight end at East Hamilton (Tenn.) High School. His father is Patrick Lenoir, who played offensive tackle for the Volunteers 1987-91. Like the other five, the fathers aren't forcing any of them to ink with Tennessee.

"He's not putting any pressure on me like that's where he really wants me to go, but to just make the best decision for me," Lenoir said of his dad.

If Jones & Co. pull the trigger on offering the in-state prospect, it won't be an opportunity taken lightly.

"It would mean a lot simply because both my parents played there just to follow them if I decided to go there. It would be extra special if I got an offer from there," said Lenoir, whose mother played volleyball on The Hill.

Future plans are to visit Duke during spring break at the end of March and return to Knoxville on April 6. Blue Devil head coach David Cutcliffe coached Patrick Lenoir while at Tennessee.

-Scout

I'm good friends with this family. He would be a great pickup. Here's a recent article from his visit to Cincinnati.

Tennessee TE Visits
Cincy By Tim Adams

Among Cincinnati’s approximate 50 unofficial visitors last weekend was Bailey Lenoir from East Hamilton High School in Chattanooga, Tennessee. *The 6-foot-4, 234 pound tight end is looking for his first offer, but the smart money says it will come sooner rather than later.

The junior has a number of factors on his side. *First, at only sixteen years old, he is very young for his grade. *His seventeenth birthday doesn’t come until the end of March. * Second, he has some excellent genes and could still have a significant growth spurt. *His father, Patrick Lenoir, played offensive tackle at Tennessee when Johnny Majors was the head coach and Phillip Fulmer was the O-line coach. *Bearcat fans that attended the UC/Tennessee game on September 10, 2001 may actually have seen Patrick Lenoir. *He led the Volunteers onto the field carrying an American flag in memory of his fallen brother who died during the attack in New York City on September 11, 2001.

Although Patrick played football at Tennessee, he admitted his wife Kristy was the best athlete in the family. *Bailey’s 6-foot-1 mother attended Tennessee on a volleyball scholarship and was named All-SEC.

Party of Five, oh snap!! Would be sweet if it was 5 legacies!! It would be like destiny! Jennifer love Hewitt was a mad crush when I was youngster

I checked out this kids youtube videos of his junior season at East Hamilton, hes def D1 imo, he can block and catch for a TE

Party of Five, oh snap!! Would be sweet if it was 5 legacies!! It would be like destiny! Jennifer love Hewitt was a mad crush when I was youngster

Crush when you were a youngster? Hell, I just saw her yesterday..... uh, smokin'!

I'm good friends with this family. He would be a great pickup. Here's a recent article from his visit to Cincinnati.

Tennessee TE Visits
Cincy By Tim Adams

Among Cincinnati’s approximate 50 unofficial visitors last weekend was Bailey Lenoir from East Hamilton High School in Chattanooga, Tennessee. *The 6-foot-4, 234 pound tight end is looking for his first offer, but the smart money says it will come sooner rather than later.

The junior has a number of factors on his side. *First, at only sixteen years old, he is very young for his grade. *His seventeenth birthday doesn’t come until the end of March. * Second, he has some excellent genes and could still have a significant growth spurt. *His father, Patrick Lenoir, played offensive tackle at Tennessee when Johnny Majors was the head coach and Phillip Fulmer was the O-line coach. *Bearcat fans that attended the UC/Tennessee game on September 10, 2001 may actually have seen Patrick Lenoir. *He led the Volunteers onto the field carrying an American flag in memory of his fallen brother who died during the attack in New York City on September 11, 2001.

Although Patrick played football at Tennessee, he admitted his wife Kristy was the best athlete in the family. *Bailey’s 6-foot-1 mother attended Tennessee on a volleyball scholarship and was named All-SEC.

Something doesn't add up here. Ran on the field Sept 10, 2001 in honor of his brother who died Sept 11, 2001. Plus he would have been like 3 years old at the time. Must have meant Sept 10, 2011.

Something doesn't add up here. Ran on the field Sept 10, 2001 in honor of his brother who died Sept 11, 2001. Plus he would have been like 3 years old at the time. Must have meant Sept 10, 2011.

No...he is talking about his dad, Patrick, ran on the field in 2001 and held American flag in honor of his brother.

No...he is talking about his dad, Patrick, ran on the field in 2001 and held American flag in honor of his brother.

He's saying the dates don't add up. Sept 10 is the day before the attacks. How could he honor his brothers death on the 11th by leading the team onto the field the day before?

VN Store

Back