2550 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on What visiters may we have this weekend?. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. Have not seen it posted anywhere or I can't find it, does anyone know we visitors are coming to Ktown ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 06:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
89hoss's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anniston, AL.
Posts: 275
Likes: 102
What visiters may we have this weekend?

Have not seen it posted anywhere or I can't find it, does anyone know we visitors are coming to Ktown this weekend? what are the recruits feelings on the new complex, thanks and i will sit back and listen.
89hoss is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 07:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Big Orange Fanatic
 
volsfan24017's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 527
Likes: 300
Check the recruiting forum.
volsfan24017 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 07:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
FiremedicVOL127's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: EAST TN
Posts: 1,027
Likes: 798
Official visitors thread for January and February 2013!!!!
FiremedicVOL127 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 07:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Likes: 18
Go to tonybasilio.com and read his blog. He has a guy he refers to as "x" who has all the recruiting scoop. Really is an excellent read and it's free.
broom66 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 08:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Boy Wonder
 
johncimino19's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 837
Likes: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by broom66 View Post
Go to tonybasilio.com and read his blog. He has a guy he refers to as "x" who has all the recruiting scoop. Really is an excellent read and it's free.
his blog today is terrible and doesnt give any insight really
johncimino19 is offline  
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ron Swanson's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 16,115
Likes: 30,826
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...al-visits.html
Ron Swanson is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
89hoss's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anniston, AL.
Posts: 275
Likes: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Thanks!!
89hoss is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
VFL in Kennesaw, GA.
 
CeJayVols's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Posts: 1,132
Likes: 196
DE Carl Lawson
WR Shelton Gibson
DE Davin Bellamy
WR Jason Smith
OT Austin Sanders
CB Cameron Sutton
TE A.J. Branisel
RB Peyton Barber
WR Ryan Jenkins
DE Jaylen Miller
OG Dylan Wiesman
OT Brett Kendrick
WR Josh Smith
WR Malik Foreman
CB Devaun Swafford
__________________
CeJayVols is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 09:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sittin back chillin

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jackson,TN.
Posts: 10,035
Likes: 3,790
I've seen that this DE Carl Lawson & DE Davin Bellamy & WR Shelton Gibson have very "low interest" in the TN Vols. Saw this on scout.com recruiting page for visitors this weekend. Hopefully, CBJ & staff can convince these young men to change their minds & sell Tennessee to these 4* players that they are needed & wanted for their services. Need to show a bunch of love to these guys.
W.TN.Orange Blood is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ACvol3's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Clinton/Knoxville, TN
Posts: 10,207
Likes: 6,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.TN.Orange Blood View Post
I've seen that this DE Carl Lawson & DE Davin Bellamy & WR Shelton Gibson have very "low interest" in the TN Vols. Saw this on scout.com recruiting page for visitors this weekend. Hopefully, CBJ & staff can convince these young men to change their minds & sell Tennessee to these 4* players that they are needed & wanted for their services. Need to show a bunch of love to these guys.
A lot of ppl think we lead for Lawson.. #2 player in the country
ACvol3 is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 11:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Neyland2nd2none's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,421
Likes: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeJayVols View Post
DE Carl Lawson
WR Shelton Gibson
DE Davin Bellamy
WR Jason Smith
OT Austin Sanders
CB Cameron Sutton
TE A.J. Branisel
RB Peyton Barber
WR Ryan Jenkins
DE Jaylen Miller
OG Dylan Wiesman
OT Brett Kendrick
WR Josh Smith
WR Malik Foreman
CB Devaun Swafford
Boom! V,B!
Neyland2nd2none is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
utvolkyle06's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Johnson City/Palm Beach Gardens
Posts: 3,144
Likes: 1,106
Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremedicVOL127 View Post
Official visitors thread for January and February 2013!!!!
Want work, he is looking for Visiters not Visitors.
utvolkyle06 is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 02:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sittin back chillin

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jackson,TN.
Posts: 10,035
Likes: 3,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACvol3 View Post
A lot of ppl think we lead for Lawson.. #2 player in the country
Hey, that's just fine & dandy with me, but it would be nice if these so called recruiting services would have updates on their sites refreshed if a guy like Lawson is from "low interest" to "high interest" so we (fans) knew what's going on.
W.TN.Orange Blood is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27