What visiters may we have this weekend?

89hoss

Have not seen it posted anywhere or I can't find it, does anyone know we visitors are coming to Ktown this weekend? what are the recruits feelings on the new complex, thanks and i will sit back and listen.:dance2:

Go to tonybasilio.com and read his blog. He has a guy he refers to as "x" who has all the recruiting scoop. Really is an excellent read and it's free.

DE Carl Lawson
WR Shelton Gibson
DE Davin Bellamy
WR Jason Smith
OT Austin Sanders
CB Cameron Sutton
TE A.J. Branisel
RB Peyton Barber
WR Ryan Jenkins
DE Jaylen Miller
OG Dylan Wiesman
OT Brett Kendrick
WR Josh Smith
WR Malik Foreman
CB Devaun Swafford

I've seen that this DE Carl Lawson & DE Davin Bellamy & WR Shelton Gibson have very "low interest" in the TN Vols. Saw this on scout.com recruiting page for visitors this weekend. Hopefully, CBJ & staff can convince these young men to change their minds & sell Tennessee to these 4* players that they are needed & wanted for their services. Need to show a bunch of love to these guys.

I've seen that this DE Carl Lawson & DE Davin Bellamy & WR Shelton Gibson have very "low interest" in the TN Vols. Saw this on scout.com recruiting page for visitors this weekend. Hopefully, CBJ & staff can convince these young men to change their minds & sell Tennessee to these 4* players that they are needed & wanted for their services. Need to show a bunch of love to these guys.

A lot of ppl think we lead for Lawson.. #2 player in the country

Reactions: 1 person
DE Carl Lawson
WR Shelton Gibson
DE Davin Bellamy
WR Jason Smith
OT Austin Sanders
CB Cameron Sutton
TE A.J. Branisel
RB Peyton Barber
WR Ryan Jenkins
DE Jaylen Miller
OG Dylan Wiesman
OT Brett Kendrick
WR Josh Smith
WR Malik Foreman
CB Devaun Swafford

Boom! V,B!

A lot of ppl think we lead for Lawson.. #2 player in the country

Hey, that's just fine & dandy with me, but it would be nice if these so called recruiting services would have updates on their sites refreshed if a guy like Lawson is from "low interest" to "high interest" so we (fans) knew what's going on. :hi:

VN Store

Back