It appears CBJ knows quite a bit more about recruiting than Doolittle.

SteelerVol

I'm telling you guys CBJ is a recruiter. We won't see the half of it until next year but this coach is the shat in recruiting. He's got skills and juice. Jedi level.

Reactions: 16 people
I'm loving the way things are going right now, and I'm looking a lot forward to the 2014 class and what CBJ can pull in with a whole year to recruit.

Reactions: 5 people
trustjedi-det.gif

Reactions: 8 people
In that case you should have told us earlier and we could have relaxed. I feel so much better now.

I'm telling you guys CBJ is a recruiter. We won't see the half of it until next year but this coach is the shat in recruiting. He's got skills and juice. Jedi level.
Dooley was the shiz in recruiting, and Sal Sunseri was a badazz. Good grief, people...stop the slurpfest until after NSD. All he's done to this point is convince a few 3 stars to commit. That ain't nothing to write home about. I'm hopeful that we get some of the bigger fish to jump in the boat before then, but they haven't yet.

Reactions: 14 people

You are right CBJ is a relentless recruiter. Whether it's this year or next it will start paying huge dividends.

Reactions: 1 person
Dooley actually landed some decent recruits without a good resume. No doubt Butch and staff are hard workers and will be successful on the recruiting trail, but with a winning season in 13' I think we will reel in a monster class next year.

You are right CBJ is a relentless recruiter. Whether it's this year or next it will start paying huge dividends.

Based upon?

Relentlessness? Seriously? Fighting world class salesmen who have Ws in the SEC with relentless sounds awesome.

Reactions: 2 people
Steeler, Please.

The obvious, positive change of direction by CBJ backed up by a couple of comments by the parents of the players I know. It's clear that Dooley was out of his element compared to an aggressive, player's coach.

The obvious, positive change of direction by CBJ backed up by a couple of comments by the parents of the players I know. It's clear that Dooley was out of his element compared to an aggressive, player's coach.

Good relative to Dooley means exactly nothing, or less.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back