Who are the lineage players in the '14 class?

tenmanjonez

I know Kelly Jr. and Bates and the Berry Twins, but I was thinking there were a few more, but I for the life of me can't remember right now.

Thanks

Neiko Creamer
Andrew Shofner
Vic Wharton (committed)
Isaiah McDaniel

Think there are more.

Neiko Creamer
Andrew Shofner
Vic Wharton (committed)
Isaiah McDaniel

Think there are more.

Bates, Kelly, and the Berry's

EDIT- My bad just saw the thread title didn't read the OP

Last edited:
I think it's called Legacy, but not sure.

Both are technically correct. Lineage is birth and legacy is just a prior relationship. If a dude had a younger brother, that would be legacy. Father would be lineage or legacy.

Well I hope all of the former players have taught their sons well & Taught them what the best color is!
GO BIG ORANGE!!

Both are technically correct. Lineage is birth and legacy is just a prior relationship. If a dude had a younger brother, that would be legacy. Father would be lineage or legacy.

So does that make Evan and Elliott double legacy lineage players? :loco:

I know when my daughter enrolled she got a little priority because I am a grad and so is her mother. On the form it was listed as a Legacy.

I know when my daughter enrolled she got a little priority because I am a grad and so is her mother. On the form it was listed as a Legacy.

Legacy is a better term IMO since it can incorporate everything a lineage is, but the term lineage can't always cover everything legacy does.

Heard on SportsTalk today that CBJ visited Bailey Lenoir at East Hamilton in Chattanooga. He is the 6'5" 240lb. son of Patrick Lenoir.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I've heard Former Vol, OTackle Patrick Lenoir, has 2 sons. His younger one is the junior TE Bailey Lenoir down at east Hamilton HS in chattanooga and I believe he has like a 6'7" son that was a great hs basketball and Tennis player, that I think plays college tennis , i remember reading in the paper, i think out of state somewhere. It's got to be the same family

VN Store

Back