Wt:222 lbs
40:4.5 secs
Bench Reps:18
Vertical:37 inches
Class:2014 (High School)

Bo Scarbrough - Yahoo! Sports

Currently committed to Bama.

Planning a visit to UT per Keith N.

Impressive list of offers. Would be nice to steal him from them Bammers..... GBO!!!!!

Isn't this the guy a lot of Bama fans don't think ends up at RB?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Do you really believe we can get anyone out of Alabama if Alabama wants them? I'd love to see that happen.

Reactions: 1 person
He's going to play WR at Bama because of all the depth at RB that they have. He would be a RB at most other colleges. He had a nasty knee injury last year if I remember correctly.

Bama is leading for Rock Thomas ATP. He is arguably the best back in next year's class.

Alabama fans already drooling.over this one. Let's make em nervous.

Watched him play my old high school and he toasted them multiple times. May not end up beinga RB but he's a ridiculous athlete.

Jalen Hurd, Beech H.S. Hendersonville, TN.... Kids a freak, Butch Jones needs this kid to commit now for 2014 and that would be the beginning of a top 5 Recruiting Class in 2014/// It could be a top three if T Kelly and the Berry Kid jump in early...

He's going to play WR at Bama because of all the depth at RB that they have. He would be a RB at most other colleges. He had a nasty knee injury last year if I remember correctly.

Bama is leading for Rock Thomas ATP. He is arguably the best back in next year's class.

Yeah he is a WR/Hybrid type player at Bama and mainly because of his build and injury problems the last few years. He will get a chance to play RB at Bama based on what the coaches have told him. That would be something for another team to steal a 5star caliber athlete that actually leaves in Tuscaloosa.

No doubt Rock Thomas is the better back of the 2.

Last edited:
He worked out at WR at most of the camps he has participated in. Some schools will still wont him as a RB but Bama likes him at WR or H-back.

This is what the kid said himself about what he'll play in college. He's going to play WR at the next level.......

VN Store

Back