'14 GA RB Treyvon Paulk (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I4Jay

The TakeOver
  • Alpharetta, GA (Milton)
  • Ht: 5-9
  • Wt: 195
1101973.jpg

Treyvon Paulk - Yahoo! Sports
Treyvon Paulk

VOLS offered today

Working Milton over...if it helps us get Carl Lawson then it would all be worth it!

Per 247 said Paulk was ecstatic when he recieved the Tennessee offer. Seems like he could be an early commitment if the staff continues to show interest. We were the first major program to offer it looks like. Coach Jones is doing great by getting our names out there quick with these recruits

Per 247 said Paulk was ecstatic when he recieved the Tennessee offer. Seems like he could be an early commitment if the staff continues to show interest. We were the first major program to offer it looks like. Coach Jones is doing great by getting our names out there quick with these recruits

He sounded really excited to get the offer. Hopefully Graham can bring him in.

From Rivals -

Treyvon Paulk has seen interest spike since the end of his season, and one of the schools intriguing the running back the most is Tennessee. Paulk said he's been in regular contact with Vols assistant coach Jay Graham and is hoping to get to Knoxville for a visit in late January.

Reactions: 3 people

With the number of early offers going out, I think you'll see a lot more early commitments under CBJ.

"I was definitely excited," Paulk said. "It made me feel real good because I've been real interested in in them. I don't know much about them, but I'm coming up there in late January to meet the new staff and coach Graham who offered me."

Paulk knows about Graham's ability to coach up some of the best at the running back position. It's a relationship that is new, but definitely growing.

"I called and talked to him," Paulk said. "I've talked with him a few times. He's a cool guy and seems real chill. He's down to earth. I hope to keep building our relationship and that's part of the reason I'm coming up in January."

What little Paulk knows of Tennessee has come from former Vol Lee Jenkins. Paul is good friends with his son Ryan Jenkins who recently received an offer from the Vols. Paulk is hoping to be methodical with the process.

"I'm taking things slow," Paulk said. "Tennessee is the first visit I have planned and I need to get out and take more visits. I want to get a good feel for the staffs and programs at each school. Just build a relationship with the coaches that are recruiting me."
-VQ

http://tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1453844

"I was definitely excited,"
"It made me feel real good because I've been real interested in in them. I don't know much about them, but I'm coming up there in late January to meet the new staff and coach Graham who offered me."
"I hope to do something in the summer," Paulk said. "If I can find the place that fits the best for me..."

"I'm taking things slow," Paulk said. "Tennessee is the first visit I have planned and I need to get out and take more visits. I want to get a good feel for the staffs and programs at each school. Just build a relationship with the coaches that are recruiting me."

Paulk ran for over 1100 yards and 17 touchdowns this fall. At 5-foot-9 and 190 pounds, he's the combination of size and speed.

"My strengths are my explosiveness through the hole," Paulk said. "I can also catch the ball really well and play some slot. I just think I'm versatile. I'm working on my blocking and my long term speed. I'm always training and working in the weight room. I'm getting stronger more every day."

Obviously he's not close to a decision, but he hopes to complete his recruitment before National Signing Day 2014.

"I hope to do something in the summer," Paulk said. "If I can find the place that fits the best for me. I'm going to take multiple trips to schools so I can get good feeling about them. If I don't decide by then, I'll wait till after my senior season."
Volquest

would anyone have a problem with Paulk and Chubb as our Rbs. In next years class.

Certainly would be nice, but if we get back into the race I would love to have Jalen Hurd, but this would be nice too.

Last edited:
Ryan Jenkins ‏@5k_dream
#VolNation Go Follow @TreyPaulk1 NOWW!!! We need him in Knoxville ! #GBO

Ryan already recruiting hard for us.

Reactions: 1 person
Ryan Jenkins ‏@5k_dream
#VolNation Go Follow @TreyPaulk1 NOWW!!! We need him in Knoxville ! #GBO

Ryan already recruiting hard for us.

It's so refreshing to see the excitement that is surrounding Vol football again. I'm so excited, I signed up for a VolNation account..... :dance2:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back