Minister of Defense
575955.JPG

Running Back
Denham Springs, Louisiana
Denham Springs

Ht:6'0"
Wt:200 lbs
Class:2013 (High School)

Back on the market. TN showing interest.

Kaleb Blanchard - Yahoo! Sports
Kaleb Blanchard
Scout.com: Kaleb Blanchard Profile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD98IHVYMOQ[/youtube]

Kaleb Blanchard - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He said his main 3 at this point are Tennessee, LSU, and TCU. Still keeping Arkansas as an option but they told him his offer is not committable right now.

Anyone have any info about what type of division or talent level he plays against? From what I know, Louisiana has some big time players, and this kids is making all SORTS of plays against that defense.

Sign him up. North/south with shifty moves and body lean.

Denham Springs is a good team and those aren't any pushovers he's outrunning in the highlight film. South LA has some football powerhouses down there

Chaney giving a little kickback for the stipend we’re still paying him?

Why would you get rid of a guy like this?

Chaney giving a little kickback for the stipend we’re still paying him?

Why would you get rid of a guy like this?

Idiocy. With all these "new" names popping up, I'm thinking the staff does NOT feel good about Green. A lot of these new RB's look as good as Green though.

Idiocy. With all these "new" names popping up, I'm thinking the staff does NOT feel good about Green. A lot of these new RB's look as good as Green though.

Credit Jay Graham and his rep for getting people interested in the Vols again. As far as I can tell, this kid doesn’t even have a committable offer.

Yet.

With all these "new" names popping up, I'm thinking the staff does NOT feel good about Green.

I was thinking the same thing.

Edit: Not saying I don't think this kid is a take. Not saying that by any means. Just had the same thought with all the emerging/re-emerging RB names on the board. Of course, in this case, we weren't the ones who caused his name to re-emerge.

Last edited:
I think the staff is just being smart enough to have solid backup plans in case our top prospects go elsewhere. Recruiting is unpredictable so it's good to be ready for anything.

This Bub's on board. Runs hard, good balance and determination. Jay would love this kid. Sign him up.

yeah there seem to be infinite avenues with all the guys we've been on and the new ones that seem to pop up daily. Someone has to pull the trigger eventually with our OL.

VN Store

Back