January/February Official Visits

TrésDay

Wanted to have a thread to keep track of when guys are coming in next month. I'll try to keep it updated as best I can with all of these new names popping up. So far I have:

Weekend of January 4th
OL Cody Clay (JUCO)
WR Ryan Jenkins (UT commit)Unofficial Visit

Weekend of January 11th
TE Woody Quinn (JUCO) (UT commit)
LB Jermaine Grace
RB Johnathon Ford (Vandy commit)
OL Chongo Kondolo (JUCO)
ATH John Franklin III (FSU commit)
QB Riley Ferguson (UT commit)
DE Jason Carr (UT commit)
OL Christian Morris (UCLA commit)
WR Marquez North Unofficial Visit

Weekend of January 18th
DE Carl Lawson (Auburn commit)
RB Peyton Barber (Ole Miss commit)
*DB Shelton Gibson (WVU commit)
*TE Arshad Jackson
DE Davin Bellamy (FSU commit)
*DB Eddie Jackson
DE Jaylen Miller
*QB Jason Smith (Auburn commit)
DB Cameron Sutton (UT commit)
TE AJ Branisel (UT commit)
WR Ryan Jenkins (UT commit)
OL Austin Sanders (UT commit)
WR Josh Smith (UT commit)
OL Brett Kendrick (UT commit)
OL Dylan Weisman (UT commit)
DB Malik Foreman (UT commit) Unofficial Visit

Weekend of January 25th
DB Vonn Bell
LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)
QB Joshua Dobbs
QB Charlie High
LB Trey Johnson (OSU commit)
DE Jason Carr (UT commit) Unofficial Visit
WR Josh Smith (UT commit) Unofficial Visit
OL Brett Kendrick (UT commit) Unofficial Visit

February 1
WR Tyler Boyd
LB Skai Moore
DE/LB Malik Brown
* RB Jordan Wilkins

Possibles (marked with an *)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Dang! Those visits are looking good. If we can pull 2-3 of them I'd be happy. Carl and Vonn being my top 2

Reactions: 3 people
Just a suggestion, but it might be better to organize it according to date and no need for the year because all of these recruits are '13.

January 4
TE Brandon Vanderburg (JUCO)

January 11
DE Carl Lawson (Auburn commit)
DB Riyahd Jones (JUCO)
TE Woody Quinn (JUCO)

January 18
n/a

January 25
DB Vonn Bell

The instate dou of Foreman and Swafford are scheduled for the 11th also.

Gosh Imaging on Signing day if we get Carl Lawson, Green, Von Bell, and Kamara. That would be great. I would like to see maybe 1 or 2 more DT's but that would be great. Also hope we can get Toby Johnson too

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I try not to get my hopes up. Anytime I got my hopes up with something Dooley started IE a game, recruiting, finding rommel... I always ended up dissapointed. So I'm just asking for 1 of them.

Reactions: 1 person
Did Dooley release him to SEC teams? Or did he have the option of controlling where he went being kicked off the team?

When we released him, we did not release him fully. So he had a choice of going to JUCO or to FCS(or go to FBS and sit out a year)...After that year, he is no longer in Tennessee's control and can come back up to FBS with no penalty...

When we released him, we did not release him fully. So he had a choice of going to JUCO or to FCS(or go to FBS and sit out a year)...After that year, he is no longer in Tennessee's control and can come back up to FBS with no penalty...

This is correct. A release would have granted him the ability to play immediately. After sitting out a year (Which he just did) he can play anywhere.

Cam Clear still blows folks out of the water that know he and his family....they say they're just not cut from that cloth and were shocked when they heard about it...For Cam's sake I hope its behind him and he's decided to live up to the family name and values....Sure wished he had stayed straight and worked out with us but he certainly had to move on after the thiefery....

Cam Clear still blows folks out of the water that know he and his family....they say they're just not cut from that cloth and were shocked when they heard about it...For Cam's sake I hope its behind him and he's decided to live up to the family name and values....Sure wished he had stayed straight and worked out with us but he certainly had to move on after the thiefery....

If they didn't know that he was a thief, I wonder if they knew he was stupid. He was using a stolen laptop on the UT servers in public, as if the computers have no digital signature or anything. He might as well have stolen a phone and then posted pictures of his face to the owner's facebook.

VN Store

Back