'13 FL ATH Lemond Johnson (UT Commit 12/16/12)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
LEMONDJOHNSONRAW_150_5_29.JPG

Athlete
Cooper City, Florida
Cooper City
View Map
Ht:6'1"
Wt:190 lbs
40:4.5 secs
GPA:3.3
Class:2013 (HS - December Grad)

Lemond Johnson - Yahoo! Sports

On campus now with his family. Butch's first OV.

Reactions: 1 person
"First, coach Troop actually saw me and then showed me to everybody at Auburn and introduced me to the staff and then from there Martinez basically took over and we've been very close since then," Johnson said Wednesday night. "I just want to see the facilities and meet all the coaches and see what they're talking about."

"It was basically him and I'm real close to coach Thig, too. And it's still in the SEC so that's pretty good and I just want to see the place," Johnson said. "I have a lot of academic interest that I want to see and I want to meet the coaches and see what they're about," Johnson said.

"That's another thing that happened, they told me if I go to Auburn I couldn't enroll in January and that's what I wanted to do. I really want to enroll in January so I've got to see what's out there," Johnson said. "If I go to Tennessee I'll be able to do that."

Johnson said he'll have to weigh his options after visiting Tennessee this weekend and he didn't know what the future held for him after his official visit.

"I really don't know. I'm just going to go over there and see how things go," Johnson offered.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
He is a 3 star per ESPN, but LSU and Auburn offers tell me he should be greater...

So we have two coaches that he's very close to from Auburn. Plus he can be an EE here and can't at Auburn. I like what I'm hearing here. Could this be CBJ's first commit? Wouldn't bother me a bit if he wants to where orange.

VN Store

Back