'14 GA LB Kevin Mouhon (Former UT commit 7/21)

not your fault, the tweet probably said DB, i was jw.

Awesome!! I was watching Norcross play a few weeks ago and noticed this guy flying around all over the field making plays. I asked MzTerry if he was getting any attention yet, and she said not really. I'm really glad that we are in on him early, because I really feel like he could blow up his senior year. If I am not mistaking, he plays MLB.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm pretty sure that we are. Maybe MzT will drop in here and confirm this.

OSU, Penn St., and Nebraska all offered Mouhon.

I thought he would blow up his senior year...looks like he will before then. Awesome move by CBJ and staff to get in on him first! Hope we land him in 2014, as I believe he will end up being a stud at LB.

Kid is starting to blow up! Lock him up, CBJ!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Stop all this pipeline talk.. We have had one kid from Norcross in recent years. B.Bradley is no longer a commit. Just because Tennessee has offered kids doesn't mean there is a pipeline.

Reactions: 1 person
Stop all this pipeline talk.. We have had one kid from Norcross in recent years. B.Bradley is no longer a commit. Just because Tennessee has offered kids doesn't mean there is a pipeline.

If you are referring to me, I haven't mentioned the word "pipeline" in this whole thread...at least I looked back and didn't see it. I have a couple of times in other threads, but not here. All that I have said about Mouhon is that he flies all over the field, and I had a feeling he would blow up with offers from major D1 schools. And yes, it is possible to build pipelines into various schools...happens in Florida and Mississippi frequently. So, why can't we build a pipeline to a school that is only about 3+ hours or so from Knoxville? That is a perfect distance for a kid to go grow up and become a man, but yet be close enough that his family can come watch him at every game, and he can get home quickly if something is wrong.

Tennessee did a nice job offering Kevin Mouhon first as he's picked up seven offers since that first offer a few weeks ago. He definitely looks the part at around 6-2, 220. He's every interested in the Vols as his brother played for Butch Jones at Cincinnati.
-Fortenberry, VQ

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back