'14 TN RB/DB Daryl Rollins

touch44

Running Back / Defensive Back
Knoxville Fulton
Junior 2014

HT: 5'10
WT:165
40:4.35 Electronic Timed

Stats: 187 carries, 2,258 yards, 30 TDs. Yard per carry: 12.07.

State final game 12/1/12.. Had 332 rushing yds 3 TD in semifinal game vs. Giles county..

Attachments

• 0902_KCSP_fulton05_atb_t607.jpg
    0902_KCSP_fulton05_atb_t607.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Came to my Atlanta camp and won a Co MVP award reminds me of a smaller Alvin Kamara same type of quick cuts

The Only reason why I ask is because we have a guy like him already at RB in Devrin Young

Devrin Young has no purpose on this team. He is undersized and hasn't impressed. We need a big guy who has break away speed. I can't remember the last time we had a RB who was a game changer. Hopefully Q Watson will put on some weight and keep his speed or he'll be in the same boat.

Reactions: 1 person
These are some of the kids that the staff needs to look at. SIAP there is no reason to get less than ten players from the state of TN. There are plenty of kids that if you want to coach up and have play makers on your roster with kids in our own backyard.

I would say offer him as a Defensive back we need all the secondary help we can get.

These are some of the kids that the staff needs to look at. SIAP there is no reason to get less than ten players from the state of TN. There are plenty of kids that if you want to coach up and have play makers on your roster with kids in our own backyard.

10? Come on man.

:lolabove:

We need somebody very quick , so we can create a 1-2-3 punch. Butch will use up to 4 backs, 6, receivers, and 3 te over the course of a game. Imagine our offense to be a car, for the car to run perfectly we need to have all the parts in the engine, a frame to build around, and all of the electric components to run. Jones will have several different type of players in his offense.

Came to the Atlanta VTO Camp ran a 4.41 40, a 4.1 shuttle and had a 37" vertical. Got invited to the Elite 100 Showcase in Atlanta

Reactions: 2 people
Kids puttin up those numbers AND he's in our backyard? Get this kid offered and loved on ASAP !

VN Store

Back