'17 TN ATH Isaiah Stokes

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
isaiah-stokes.jpg

Isaiah Stokes (Brother Of Tennessee’s Jarnell Stokes) Is A 6-7, 227 LB 8th Grader | BustedCoverage – Sports Gossip | Drunk Athletes | Hot Cheerleaders | Football News

Isaiah Stokes, Lausanne Collegiate School, Offensive Tackle
Isaiah Stokes - Hudl
Isaiah Stokes - Yahoo! Sports

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Dude is a monster. It is an article in/on USA Today app. We better be showing Jarnell and the fam some SERIOUS LOVE so that we can get our orange paws on this kid!

Reactions: 1 person
That has to be terrifying for the other kids, lol. He's literally twice their size.

Why does a monster-sized kid in 8th grade automatically equate to instant success in FBS football?

He looks like he's playing against munchkins. Also, just because Jarnell is here doesn't mean squat, because Jarnell will be LONG gone by the time this kid gets his first sniff at any (legit) offer. And one more thing--Just because he's a Stokes doesn't mean he'll be good. Basketball =/= football.

Sorry for the negative vibes. It's JMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Why does a monster-sized kid in 8th grade automatically equate to instant success in FBS football?

He looks like he's playing against munchkins. Also, just because Jarnell is here doesn't mean squat, because Jarnell will be LONG gone by the time this kid gets his first sniff at any (legit) offer. And one more thing--Just because he's a Stokes doesn't mean he'll be good. Basketball =/=
football.

Sorry for the negative vibes. It's JMO.

Have to agree. But who knows, maybe he is good.

This kid isn't playing football. He's already one of the best basketball 8th graders in the nation.

My son plays 8th grade football at Farragut.....I'm going to show him this to give him nightmares.

Reactions: 9 people
This kid isn't playing football. He's already one of the best basketball 8th graders in the nation.

I was just about to say this kid is in the top 10 for his age group on the basketball court only playing football for fun

VN Store

Back