'15 FL RB Jordan Scarlett

I4Jay

The TakeOver
993664.jpg

5'10
195 lbs
Florida University Sun System school

Early Offers from Bama, LSU, Tennessee, Louisville, Miami, Mich St, etc...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFecvBp_TXg[/youtube]

Dude looks pretty well put together.

He's flat out, out-fasting some cats too. :rock:

If he's already 195, what's the chance he stays slim enough to be a rb?

993664.jpg

5'10
195 lbs
Florida University Sun System school

Early Offers from Bama, LSU, Tennessee, Louisville, Miami, Mich St, etc...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFecvBp_TXg[/youtube]

He's from the fuss school?

another great game for Scarlett.

119 yards/23 carries/4 TDs

all thsi vs Cocoa who destroyed Greg Bryant's team the opening week.

Tarean Folston got SHUT DOWN tonite too

another great game for Scarlett.

119 yards/23 carries/4 TDs

all thsi vs Cocoa who destroyed Greg Bryant's team the opening week.

Tarean Folston got SHUT DOWN tonite too

Have you seen him in person? Kid looks like he maybe worth me making a trip down to one of his games over the next few years.

In a battle of 2 of the best small schools, Jordan had 120 yards and 2 TDs last night vs Chaminade.

:devilsmoke:

In his recent Rivals interview, he said he had 13 offers as of right now. When asked about which schools stood out, he mentioned 3 schools, Mich St, Miami, and Bama.

Had a big game this weekend as the Suns advanced again, 29 carries, 248 rush yards, 3 TDs

Scarlett didn't have a monster game statwise, but he ran with power. In the fourth quarter, he took advantage of a tired defense and ran through arm tackles for a couple of big first downs. Gets yards after contact with ease and is patient. Picks and slides well. Not a burner, but can turn the corner for big gains. Has a chance to be the top running back in the 2015 class if he keeps progressing.
-Rivals

“Florida hasn’t offered me yet, but they’re showing a lot of interest. I think I’ll get that offer soon. Coach [Travaris Robinson], I was talking to him. He’s a nice guy, I’m trying to get in contact with him to see how it is up there.”

This summer, Scarlett only knew of three camps set on his visit list, with the likelihood of more to be added.

“I’m know I’m going to UCF for sure and then Arkansas and Tennessee. I’m just trying to show them what I have, they’ve really just offered off size. I want to show them my athletic ability and what I can do on the field.”

LSU, Georgia, Clemson, Louisville and West Virginia are a few other schools that have offered Scarlett as well.

Always good news to get a player like this on campus.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back