'15 KY RB Damien Harris

volunteerlane

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Doesnt look like the best competition, but when you are freshman, you shouldnt do that to varsity defenses!

He originally came in for the basketball camp. All those numbers he put up in front of the coaches were AFTER he competed in several basketball games. For those with a VQ account there is a poster (I believe he is one of Harris's coaches) over in the GQ that was there to witness things first hand.

EDIT - the post is here on VN not VQ. Not enough coffee this morning for O&W. My apologies :hi:

Last edited:
We're those highlights every single carry he had?? Just seemed like a ton of highlights for 6 games.

The kid looks football fast and quick for a freshman, give him the ball
:gone: :td:

"2015 KY RB Damien Harris has run the fastest 40 I have seen thus far...and its not even close #ArmyCombine"

-Josh Helmholdt (Rivals)

JUSTIN-HILLIARD_12_9_200.JPG

said it is shaping up to be a battle between two Big Ten powers.

"Ohio State is probably recruiting me the hardest, but I grew up rooting for Michigan," he said. "It isn't a done deal that I go to Michigan at all, but I think it could come down to those two."

I go to school with this kid. Players are telling me he's a Michigan lean so we have no chance. :(

"The SEC is smashmouth football,"*Damien Harris*told InsideTennessee. "They're known to hit you in the mouth and just try to run over you. So, that would be great for me to try to play in the SEC and with the top players in the country."

"I thought it was pretty big, honestly," Harris said of Tennessee's campus. "It was a lot bigger than I thought it was. It was a nice campus."

"It's an SEC school," he said. "You can't overlook an SEC school no matter what school it is because the SEC is the best conference to play in as far as the best athletes."

"I'd love to go to a school with a great tradition," Harris said. "Then, I'd love to go to a school where I'd get a lot of playing time. I don't want to commit somewhere and then sit until my junior or senior year. I want to go somewhere I'm going to play, which I don't expect to go in and take somebody's spot and just automatically have a starting spot over somebody that's been there a couple years that's working hard. But, at the same time, I do want some playing time."

"I can be (a between-the-tackles back) when I need to be. If I get out to the edge, I use my speed, use moves. But, if I have to run between the tackles, it's not like I can't do it. I would say that my game is even on both sides. There's things I need to work on with using my speed and running between the tackles."

-scout

Michigan & Ohio St. lead

VN Store

Back