'14 TN K Aaron Medley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

volunteerlane

6'2''
Kicker
Marshall County
Lewisburg, TN

This guy is kicking for the coaches today. I have heard that if he out kicks King today and UT doesn't sign a kicker in '13 that he will be the guy next year.

Rated by some as the #1 kicker in the nation for '14.

Aaron is a outstanding kicker. A great looking athlete with a strong leg. Very smooth and accurate off the ground. Also shows excellent punting potential. Might be the top combo prospect in the nation. A fine young man with a great attitude and work ethic. Has all the tools to be near the very top of his class for years to come.

Top Recruits 2014 - Aaron Medley

Aaron Medley | Kohl

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT-GglFnLnA[/youtube]

Since palardy and darr are sr's next year or maybe darr is the year after let's sign him and king. That would give us bullock king medely and brodus defenatly an improvement to palardy, lincoln, and darr.

Had never heard of this kid, but just happened to see him in a game this past season. I was pretty impressed. He kicked a FG somewhere around 45 yards like it was nothing. Made it with plenty of room to spare. Hopefully, he'll only improve and become a VFL!

Will Bullock come in and take over kickoffs? Is there any chance he takes over FG's?
I got a feeling we are gonna lose some games we could win because of kicking(***kin alabama game).
If Bullock does not help out and it is as bad as it has been this next year, I'm just giving up on the kicking game.
Just got for it everytime forget FG's

We could have King on punts, Bullock on kickoffs, and Medley and Brodus handling FG'S

no more lame kickers from fla.....send him and darr home, schollys year to year right?

The first time I saw Aaron practicing , I got goosebumps. He is insanely accurate with his kicks. He is a good kid, we don't have to worry about Saban on this one, all he needs is an offer from UT. The Medleys are UT fans.He hit a 43 yarder in middle school against Brentwood Academy. The BA crowd and coaches were screaming "Watch the fake!!" Have you ever heard hundreds of jaws drop at the same time? It is sweet!! Coach Morton(middle school) told me that they would rush for 300+ yards and people would come up to him after the game asking about the kicker....lol

The first time I saw Aaron practicing , I got goosebumps. He is insanely accurate with his kicks. He is a good kid, we don't have to worry about Saban on this one, all he needs is an offer from UT. The Medleys are UT fans.He hit a 43 yarder in middle school against Brentwood Academy. The BA crowd and coaches were screaming "Watch the fake!!" Have you ever heard hundreds of jaws drop at the same time? It is sweet!! Coach Morton(middle school) told me that they would rush for 300+ yards and people would come up to him after the game asking about the kicker....lol

Really... Goosebumps for a kicker

Top Recruits 2014 - Aaron Medley

Chris Sailer has updated his site. Aaron is now the #2 kicker in the nation and #1 punter for 2014.

Aaron is an extremely talented punter. He has the size, strength, and athleticism to be dominant at this positon. He has proven that he can hit a huge ball. With work on his consistency, watch out. Also a top kicking prospect. A top national combo prospect that should challenge for a "TOP 12" spot next year. Big time talent.

VN Store

Back