'13 VA QB Heys McMath

He was on campus yesterday. Hubbs said he doesn't think Tennessee will offer though.

Might as well at least give him a chance to earn his offer at camp. Its not like we are in on a ton of qb's right now, but we also have to be careful I don't want to take a qb just to sign a qb

Was here yesterday w/ his dad, talked to Chaney & Dooley, toured the facilities, broke down some film w/ Chaney & did some some plays on the dry erase board. He said he is suppose to go to Floridas camp but if Tennessee or N.C. State offer by the end of the week then he wont go.

Not a bad lookin arm liked how he stayed in the pocket with pressure in his face and took the big hit and still connected on his throw

A kid named McMath got expelled from HS for cheating? I wouldn't have guessed that.

I'm just trying to figure out how a HS football star managed to get expelled for cheating. Things sure have changed since I was in school.

I'm just trying to figure out how a HS football star managed to get expelled for cheating. Things sure have changed since I was in school.

Lol. Are you serious? Most schools I know have a zero tolerance policy in regards to cheating. Moreover, he's in VA, which has a ton of private institutions. More often than not, they have the policies I just referenced.

Lol. Are you serious? Most schools I know have a zero tolerance policy in regards to cheating. Moreover, he's in VA, which has a ton of private institutions. More often than not, they have the policies I just referenced.

most schools i know the qb or another key player do not worry about cheating cause they are given the grades to play .when i was in school i played against several guys who had full man beard in 8th grade and as freshmen and sophmore and could hardly spell there own name.

Reactions: 2 people
most schools i know the qb or another key player do not worry about cheating cause they are given the grades to play .when i was in school i played against several guys who had full man beard in 8th grade and as freshmen and sophmore and could hardly spell there own name.

Question is, could they spell their own name?

Sorry I had to.

Reactions: 2 people
No way in hell kesling could consistently say this guys name

VN Store

Back