Defensive tackle
Honolulu, Hawaii
Moanalua
View Map
Ht:6'3"
Wt:280 lbs
GPA:3.3

He expects more offers this week.

"I have to get in touch with Tennessee and North Carolina because they have reached out to me," Pagano said.
Pagano says he's going to take official visits to LSU, Florida State and Baylor. He says LSU is his current favorite with Florida State in second.
Recruiting surprises always bloom in spring - ESPN

Scott Pagano - Yahoo! Sports
Scott Pagano
Scout.com: Scott Pagano Profile

If he has the money. Remember the Ivy does not offer athletic scholarships per the conference rules.

I have a friend who played football at Harvard and another that played at Dartmouth. They have so much money for financial aid, you don't pay any tuition if your family makes less than 65k and if your family makes between 65k and 180k, then they only charge on a sliding scale that maxes out at 18% of your yearly income. For all intents and purposes, they have athletic scholarships...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/23/sports/financial-aid-changes-game-as-sports-teams-in-ivies-rise.html?pagewanted=all

Reactions: 1 person
I have a friend who played football at Harvard and another that played at Dartmouth. They have so much money for financial aid, you don't pay any tuition if your family makes less than 65k and if your family makes between 65k and 180k, then they only charge on a sliding scale that maxes out at 18% of your yearly income. For all intents and purposes, they have athletic scholarships...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/23/sports/financial-aid-changes-game-as-sports-teams-in-ivies-rise.html?pagewanted=all

Excellent link, and I thought the ivy league was substandard due to admissions! This will help that league tremendously

Looks like a Florida-LSU fight as of right now. I guess he got dominated by Josh Boutte at rivals. He is going to have to adjust to the power and speed of the SEC, red-shirt candidate.

VN Store

Back