'13 JUCO DL Edwin Delva

mooreaj21

Defensive Lineman
Lancaster, Ca.
Antelope C.C.
HT: 6'3"
WT: 290
Class: 2013

Coach Conklin visited w/ him last week & Tennessee offered. Delva will visit Tennessee, Pitt, & Kansas St. this fall.

He graduated from North Miami Beach H.S. in 2010.

Rivals
JUCO Film

Conklin is really hittin the road hard in texas and cal what are his ties to those states I know pitman is recruiting cal as well

This kid is really quick off the ball and shows great athleticism for a 290 DL. Needs to get stronger and develop technique... but I like this kid a lot...

IIRC he played with my cousin a year or two. NMB always seem to have some solid plays that fall thru the cracks. I'll ask around to find out about the kid.

Last edited:
I haven't seen so many juco players be offered by one school outside of K-State..........

Ole Miss and State go crzy with Juco. Mainly because most Juco are located in Kn and MS. Another reason is when you are a young team juco players add depth and roster separation.

The Miami, Fla., native admits he doesn't know a lot about the Vols, he hopes to check them out in the fall.

"I don't know too much. I've watched them on TV a couple of times," he said. "But, I definitely want to take a visit."

Delva is scheduled to graduate in December and besides Tennessee, he also knows two other visits he wants to take.

"I'm going to take my visits in the fall. That's how I'm going to do that," Delva said. "I'm going to Tennessee, Kansas State and Pittsburgh. I don't know about the other ones yet."

Delva said he wants to see Tennessee because the Vols seem very interested in him.

"I'm pretty interested in them. They seem like they want me out there. I just want to get out there. It's the SEC, best conference in my opinion," Delva added.
-VQ

It was good offer with Combs committing to Ole Miss a while back.. It shouldn't affect Toby Johnson at all

I haven't seen so many juco players be offered by one school outside of K-State..........

We will focus on juco DT until we can actually recruit h.s. DT...an area UT has problems with

I went back and looked at the top 40 DT's for the last three years...UT got only one of the best 120 DT's in the last three years(D.O.)...have to go juco for DT until they prove they can get some guys in...it makes it even worse now that we are a 3-4 scheme...

Delva said Texas A&M & Tennessee are sticking out the most right now b/c he wants to play in the SEC.

This was my thoughts exactly...hope Nebraska didn't throw so much hot sauce on him that he committed on the spot.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Looks like guys like Ayers, Hood, Carson, Walls, Fowlkes, and Clark being recruited over. We have O'Brien, Sentimore, Saulsberry, Williams, Taylor, McCullers, and Miller if you want to throw him in there, that remain to be seen as contributors. We have depth, but we must remember we are an injury away from being decimated at a lot of positions. See Bray, Hunter and Lathers.

Looks like guys like Ayers, Hood, Carson, Walls, Fowlkes, and Clark being recruited over. We have O'Brien, Sentimore, Saulsberry, Williams, Taylor, McCullers, and Miller if you want to throw him in there, that remain to be seen as contributors. We have depth, but we must remember we are an injury away from being decimated at a lot of positions. See Bray, Hunter and Lathers.

Walls?

VN Store

Back