'13 CA TE Chauntez Jackson (decommitted from UT, committed to Houston)

What does where this kid's from have to do with anything? There's good people from everywhere and stupid people from everywhere.

Reactions: 1 person
Chauntez Jackson is keeping all his options open since more schools are getting involved but the Inglewood, Calif., three-star prospect said at the B2G Elite Camp he's definitely interested in Tennessee.

The Volunteers recently offered the 6-foot-4, 235-pound recruit who could play defensive end or tight end and Jackson said they like him for offense.

"With Tennessee it's pretty good," Jackson said. "They want me to play tight end and I really like that position.

Jackson, rated as the No. 87 prospect in the California state rankings by Rivals.com, said he would like to take an official visit to Tennessee to check out the school and meet with the coaching staff.

"It will probably be one of my first visits. I love playing tight end. It's still the feel of being on the line but then I can run out, catch the ball and then turn up the field."
-Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
I hate that too that you can't like on your phone because that is where I mainly post from is my phone.

He says Arizona and Tennessee are sticking out to him the most.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back