'14 VA S CJ Reavis

Well the new coach is here and I havent heard anything about any UT coaches coming to visit him at school. CJ was at the UA Jr. combine and was in the 1st group with the Berry twins. KID IS A STUD! Clemson just offered.

Well the new coach is here and I havent heard anything about any UT coaches coming to visit him at school. CJ was at the UA Jr. combine and was in the 1st group with the Berry twins. KID IS A STUD! Clemson just offered.

They will get there to offer him, this recruiting cycle they are having to give more attention to this year's class than if they had a full cycle, aka playing catchup. When NSD is over, I guarantee the 2014 kids will start to be mentioned like crazy...

Yeah I thought about that after I posted. I hope they offer this kid. He is a 4 star and his stock is on the rise. Michigan and OSU have been by to see him as well as ND.

VA is stacked with talent next year, the staff needs to make that state a priority.

Virginia has talent yr in-yr out. When CBJ was first hired there was some talk of interviewing Chip West (talented recruiter), but nothing came of it.

I thought it was graham when I first glanced. But obviously it wasn't, I'm not even privy to Gibson, didnt realize he was GA.

I will keep you guys posted on the kids recruitment. His family is from SC and he likes Clemson and USCe but would love to go to UT and has said he would visit the Hill most likely. VT is on him big time due to friends there and CSBrecruiting the area hard. VA is LOADED with talent next year and UT definitely needs to hit the area hard.

Reavis is familiar with the coaches from their time in Cincy so he has a relationship with them already.

#14 in the state of Va as well. I would be willing to bet that he moves into the top 10 by the end of the Summer. He really wants to go to an SEC school.

Nope! Doesnt make sense does it. He is #14 in the state of Va for 2014. Kid camped with the Berry twins at the UA combine. In every group with them and he has no offer. Just a hand written note from a GA.

VN Store

Back