• Safety
  • Mesquite, Texas
  • West Mesquite High School
  • Ht:6'2"
  • Wt:200 lbs
  • Class:2013 (High School)

offers from everyone.

Has a Vol offer.

His teammate, Eldridge Massington, is also a 4* prospect who has a Vol Offer.

Last edited:
Not interested unless he gets a texas offer and states that he cannot stand the cows...sort of joking and sarcastic.

Saw this guy on VQ today. I'm pumped he on the visitors list for the O&W game. Great offer list.

I'm going to go on record and say he gets bumped to a 5* if Bama offers and/or he commits. This will happen for no other reason besides the Bama offer.

I didn't see anything about him visiting soon. Just that he "might" this summer and that he's a new name to watch. I'd say he is probably an extreme longshot at this point. Then again McNeil was also a longshot at this point last year. Big-time elite talent for sure though.

I find it very odd that he does not hold a Texas and Oklahoma offers especially with the close proximity to Norman and Austin.

Am I missing something?

Also, anyone have a clue if this guy has a Baylor offer? Saw somewhere where he does, but another place where he does not.

Last edited:
Coiner and Conklin visited him. Also had a video chat with Dooley. Told VQ that we have made a positive impression on him and that he wants to see UT this Summer or Fall.

Would be great to be able to dip down into Texas in back to back years & pull 2 big time Safties like McNeil & Miles.

Don't forget that Miles coach is a former Vol, could help us out there also.

Santos didn't have a Texas offer at this point last year either... Texas knows with most of these kids they can offer at the last minute and get them..

Santos didn't have a Texas offer at this point last year either... Texas knows with most of these kids they can offer at the last minute and get them..

Santos wasn't a top 100 player though.

Santos wasn't a top 100 player though.

True... You have to admit though that Texas has that irritating ability to swoop in at the last minute and pick up instate talent... We can't do that in our own state, at least right now we can't..

VN Store

Back