'16 TN ATH Gabe Angel

volunteerlane

6'3''
Will be attending Wilson Central

Miss State has reportedly offered. Vols need to get in early on this kid. Looks like he likes Vandy a lot!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_1-5FFR6Tc[/youtube]

Looks like the kid could blow up into a LB before all is said and done. No way at his age and weight right now he ends up at RB. Possibly a TE too.

Good for getting in on a guy early, but I'll hold off posting in this thread again for another two or three years. haha!

If I was a rival parent id ask to see a birth certificate or something.

Kid might become a stud, but if you are halfway athletic and 6-3 220 at 14 I would expect you to dominate 5-8 140 pound kids.

Reactions: 3 people
Ok size for a kid his age.

HA! Reminiscent of Spike on Little Giants with Ed O'Neill and Rick Moranis.

SN: nick and DJCrenshaw are a couple of my fave posters to read among a couple others based on their humor. I love the comic relief. Keep it up guys

Reactions: 2 people
HA! Reminiscent of Spike on Little Giants with Ed O'Neill and Rick Moranis.

SN: nick and DJCrenshaw are a couple of my fave posters to read among a couple others based on their humor. I love the comic relief. Keep it up guys

'When you hand the ball to Spike you put it here. BOOM!'

Reactions: 1 person
Dang 6'3 at 14 they a chance he could be about 6'8 to 6'10 by the time he gets to collage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there are any age limitations on cutting out and gluing various images to a piece of paper.

Reactions: 2 people
Can we please not recruit players whose balls have yet to drop? I thought we learnt our lesson from Bryce Brown.

Reactions: 1 person
I went to middle school with a kid that was over 6' and 200lbs. but he was 16 and in the 6th grade.
But I guess with "no child left behind" he is just a big kid.

Did Jack climb up the bean stalk and get this kid?

6'3''
Will be attending Wilson Central

Miss State has reportedly offered. Vols need to get in early on this kid. Looks like he likes Vandy a lot!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_1-5FFR6Tc[/youtube]

thats my old high school played ball there to know the head coach may even be a coach by the time he is a junior got 1 year left of school i will check him out

Can we please not recruit players whose balls have yet to drop? I thought we learnt our lesson from Bryce Brown.

I would guess that his balls have definitely dropped considering he is larger than probably 90% of the posters on this board.

Its hilarious watching him play among midgets. Reminds me of what Jacques Smith did in middle school because he was nearly full grown by 7th and 8th grade too.

I dunno. Weak competition IMO. J/K, but really I don't see anything on that field that translates to anything but the fact he's much bigger and more mature than everyone else. He could very well get to high school, pack on a few lbs, and never crack a 4.9 40. Little early.

and to the OP, I don't give a DAMN if Vandy is interested or him them. That means nothing to UT. There are similarities there.

VN Store

Back