'14 GA WR Demarre Kitt

From Rivals about Rising Seniors Georgia Junior Bowl -

Kitt has a college body and the speed to go with it, and he looked crisp running routes and was seemingly open on every deep ball down the field. It's clear he's the best wide receiver at the event, and the West coaches will make every effort to get the ball in his hands during next week's game.

Kid executes well. He isn't the fastest WR but he can elevate and he can catch and he seems to have very good field vision, at least from what I can tell on his film.

He was impressive in the State Championship Game. Is the Hobbit playing on the giant screen? Seems like he carried the ball some too.

"Damarre Kitt had the best day of any player I saw. I'll try and catch up with him tomorrow but he was really good."

- Fortenberry

PFort saw the same thing I saw in his Championship game. There was little doubt that he was the best player on the field.

Finally, Demarre Kitt told me Tennessee was his favorite visit this fall. He was in Knoxville for the Florida game and really enjoyed it. He did say Clemson and I believe Ohio State are on top for him right now. He's by far been the best wide receiver here. Kid is the real deal from what I've seen
-Fortenberry, VQ

Reactions: 1 person
Finally it seems that we are getting back in it with elite GA recruits, now we just need to reel them in.

VN Store

Back