14 TN DB/ATH Isaiah Mcdaniel

His dad was a bad ass corner. I watched him play numerous times. He's certainly had some good coaching at home

Reactions: 1 person
His dad was a bad ass corner. I watched him play numerous times. He's certainly had some good coaching at home

He came to Tennessee as a WR and was converted to CB. Good move by the coaching staff. I remember one game when he was beaten by a WR and re recovered and made the tackle making up about 10 yards which saved a TD. We went on to win the game. Hope Isaiah has a lot of his dad;s genes.

He came to Tennessee as a WR and was converted to CB. Good move by the coaching staff. I remember one game when he was beaten by a WR and re recovered and made the tackle making up about 10 yards which saved a TD. We went on to win the game. Hope Isaiah has a lot of his dad;s genes.

Oh he does, haha for example last week we had a 7 on 7 in morristown and we threw a jump ball up to him and he jumped over 2 kids and caught the touchdown (you'll see that in his next highlight tape)

I would like to get dude. I think Terry is one of the most under-rated former Vols, JMO. Dude was a beast and had one of the best pro careers of any of the Vols I could remember. I remember him being a 97 overall on Madden for like 10 years straight, LOL.

Reactions: 4 people
I would like to get dude. I think Terry is one of the most under-rated former Vols, JMO. Dude was a beast and had one of the best pro careers of any of the Vols I could remember. I remember him being a 97 overall on Madden for like 10 years straight, LOL.

Haha I didn't even know they had Madden back then.

Last edited:
McDaniel should be recruited as an athlete. He has good technique as a defensive back which is understandable but his ability as a pass catcher I think will go underrated.

McDaniel should be recruited as an athlete. He has good technique as a defensive back which is understandable but his ability as a pass catcher I think will go underrated.

As long as UT recruits him, I don't care the position. His dad was incredible!

Reactions: 2 people

Yes he is very good at catching in traffic so I think he could definitely play WR or DB.

Not sure on his overall stats but tonight vs Hardin Valley he had a one handed pick and a fumble recovery.

Bump to remind everyone that this is another in-state legacy in next year's class. Haven't seen his name mentioned in any of the lists.

Reactions: 3 people
Not only is the in state talent improving but the local talent in Knoxville and the rest of East TN is as well. There still isn't enough to build a national championship team around but you can have a solid core and have enough to compete in the SEC every year.

I remember his dad well. A real baller. If he is anywhere close to his dad, we need him badly !!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back