• Athlete
  • Columbus, Georgia
  • Carver
  • Ht:6'2"
  • Wt:190 lbs
  • Class:2013 (High School)

has offers from Auburn, Bama, clemson, UF, Ole Miss, Miss St, & Tennessee

We're recruiting him as a DB

"In two weeks, I'm visiting Florida," Hawkins said. "Me and my coaches also are trying to get up to Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Tennessee and Auburn. There will be other visits. Those are just the ones I know for now. I'm looking for good academics, and how the campus feels. I want a good coaching staff, and I'm looking to see how the coaches treat you and how the players treat you."

Rivals

Absolutely ridiculous we took his commitment. We have other kids higher on our board.

The fact we took his commitment and he said he is still going to take visits makes my head spin.

Absolutely ridiculous we took his commitment. We have other kids higher on our board.

The fact we took his commitment and he said he is still going to take visits makes my head spin.

But if UT took his commitment you would have started a thread titled, "UT lands another stud in this recruiting class!" and you would say things like, "If anyone points out he's a 3 star they don't know anything, UT's staff is doing an amazing job". Sound about right?

Troll...

Reactions: 2 people

Perfect type of kid for Muschamp to be honest. A blue collar worker with alot of upside.

What happened to all the bs you pump about rankings not meaning anything?

Seems you have different standards for Florida than Tennessee

Reactions: 4 people

kid has offer from everywhere and has upside at WR and DB take him as an ATH now but still recruit your board. If you miss on any targets you have a solid safety net. IMO the kid won't stick kind of like Artie Burns to Bama early in the cycle. Hard to fight off hometown pressure.

But if UT took his commitment you would have started a thread titled, "UT lands another stud in this recruiting class!" and you would say things like, "If anyone points out he's a 3 star they don't know anything, UT's staff is doing an amazing job". Sound about right?

Troll...

Agreed.

VN Store

Back