'14 GA ATH Myles Autry

Does he have an offer from UT? 247 link only shows GT, and his brother plays at GT...

414679.JPG

Bump

This guy is going to be a really good player at the next level. He's electric with the rock in his hands and runs very hard

Reactions: 1 person
The offers are about to start rolling in for this guy.

Something to keep in mind, even with kamara on the field they still try to get this guy on the field as well and get him in space.

Says Ohio st. Is his dream school. His older brother is a football player at GT

Last edited:
Autry is in the shadow of teammate Alvin Kamara right now, but he is the top explosive offensive player in the Peach State for 2014. He could also challenge McMillan as the top player.
-Rivals.com

This boy is going to blow up! he can go either way football or basketball.

I'd love to see him play both at UT.. I Think both the football and bball teams r about to blow up! This is gonna be a good year to be a Vol!

Rats! Thought that I was going to get to be the one to come on this thread and bump it with his offer. VL, you beat me by a mile!

BOOM! Hoping we will have a LARGE Norcross reunion on Rocky Top in 2014...Croom, Bradley, AK, Autry, and Carter.

Does this offer possibly have anything to do with OCI's new confidence in landing AK?

Does this offer possibly have anything to do with OCI's new confidence in landing AK?

Never thought about that...good thought. However, my guess is that this isn't the reason. I do wonder though if the recent developments with Bourque leaving the team may have been what helped us. Not sure really, because I am sure that AK doesn't mind competing. As long as AK is a Vol, who cares! GO VOLS! 6 days until kickoff!

Myles played his butt off tonight... 3 touchdowns minus one that called back on a penalty, and one was for 74 yard return...

NORCROSS BEASTIN

VN Store

Back