681 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on '14 AL RB Racean Thomas Page 7. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. It is an absolute lock. He will be in crimson. /thread. ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #91 (permalink)

It is an absolute lock. He will be in crimson. /thread.
Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
It is an absolute lock. He will be in period blood red. /thread.
fyp
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpVol View Post
Nice post Bammer. Who you got this weekend? Frisco I am hoping .
im going with the falcons but you know i would be ok with either one getting there
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #94 (permalink)
DBU

Is still saying he's supposedly undecided and open. I like him more than Fournette(No disrespect to the La. Back)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #95 (permalink)
General Awesome

This dude is beastly.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #96 (permalink)
Well-Versed in Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Breakerboy View Post
Is still saying he's supposedly undecided and open. I like him more than Fournette(No disrespect to the La. Back)
They're both ridiculous.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #97 (permalink)

FWIW he is suppose to be the next commit for the 14 class for UA. Word is the staff is holding off several commits from the 14 class until after NSD. This is the 1st time in several years UA is waiting on NSD to finish a class. Who knows may not get another. But it seems they do not want any concerns with the 13 class about 14 recruits.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:58 AM   #98 (permalink)
Eternal Vol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideWarrior View Post
FWIW he is suppose to be the next commit for the 14 class for UA. Word is the staff is holding off several commits from the 14 class until after NSD. This is the 1st time in several years UA is waiting on NSD to finish a class. Who knows may not get another. But it seems they do not want any concerns with the 13 class about 14 recruits.
Isn't everyone the next bama commit?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-02-2013, 08:05 AM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountVolcula View Post
Isn't everyone the next bama commit?
I doubt Thomas committing to UA would be surprise.

But to address your post yes but we can not take them all.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #100 (permalink)
RiseToTheTop VFL 117

Quote:
I doubt Thomas committing to UA would be surprise.

But to address your post yes but we can not take them all.
and I mean that in the classiest way possible lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Sure, makes sense. He becomes your 25th RB. No one really leaves after next year except maybe Fowler (don't know his class), and you add another 4 RB's this year, and I saw on 247 that Bama already has a RB commit for 2014. Don't understand why we are having trouble with RB, especially with our OL.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-02-2013, 09:04 AM   #102 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolGee4 View Post
Sure, makes sense. He becomes your 25th RB. No one really leaves after next year except maybe Fowler (don't know his class), and you add another 4 RB's this year, and I saw on 247 that Bama already has a RB commit for 2014. Don't understand why we are having trouble with RB, especially with our OL.
They have no commits at RB for 2014. Scarbrough is going to play WR in college. He's said it himself. Plus he's built like the next Andre Johnson at WR(6'3 230 solid). Henry will be an H-back. Also Yeldon will be a junior when this kid comes out.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Breakerboy View Post
They have no commits at RB for 2014. Scarbrough is going to play WR in college. He's said it himself. Plus he's built like the next Andre Johnson at WR(6'3 230 solid). Henry will be an H-back. Also Yeldon will be a junior when this kid comes out.
Yea, I understand. But Bama will have 8 RB next year if Kamara commits. Even with Yeldon as a junior, they will have a lot. H back or not, Henry will get some carries.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #104 (permalink)

Someone will transfer probably, i would think Drake or Hart if a couple of the freshman passed them on the depth chart. Henry will play RB, only way he get moved is if he looks awful there during the spring. Im not sold on tenpenny as much as the others so he would be another that will eventually transfer or just sign with Arky on signing day.

Thomas is pretty much a commit and it has been that way for a while, he just hasnt gone public. Thats the consensus here in Oxford. He is better than the group committed , imo. Only Jones and Henry are the main competitors for carries by the time he becomes a soph. and I like his chances against them

Last edited by RM20; 02-04-2013 at 11:08 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #105 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM20 View Post
Someone will transfer probably, i would think Drake or Hart if a couple of the freshman passed them on the depth chart. Henry will play RB, only way he get moved is if he looks awful there during the spring. Im not sold on tenpenny as much as the others so he would be another that will eventually transfer or just sign with Arky on signing day.

Thomas is pretty much a commit and it has been that way for a while, he just hasnt gone public. Thats the consensus here in Oxford. He is better than the group committed , imo. Only Jones and Henry are the main competitors for carries by the time he becomes a soph. and I like his chances against them
Told you he was the best RB in the state. He's an SEC back right now. Would start over anybody on the UT roster right now. Personally I think the only back in the Bama current class on his level is T.Jones. Kamara if he commits. I also feel Henry won't last at RB for Bama. I don't think with his skill set he can play RB in this league personally. But he could be a monster at TE. A double TE set with Howard and Henry would be nasty. Along with Cooper at 1 WR spot and Black, Jones, and the others as the other option. Then the backs are there and stockpiled. My Vols have got to get some D-linemen that can dominate up front soon to handle this BS.
Reply With Quote TOP