'13 CA QB Hayden Rettig

rote

Cathedral HS
Los Angeles, CA
HT: 6'4"
WT: 205
the younger brother of Boston College quarterback Chase Rettig.
has a Tennessee offer

wow..didn't see that one coming most were calling Aub here. Guess Johnson commit really opened the flood gates.

No kidding. I will have to go to the Au boards. They must be in melt down. They were already upset that AU took Johnson 1st because that was not who they wanted. And now their top choice going to LSU has to have them even more upset. :)

No kidding. I will have to go to the Au boards. They must be in melt down. They were already upset that AU took Johnson 1st because that was not who they wanted. And now their top choice going to LSU has to have them even more upset. :)

Barners getting theyselves upset is ok by me. :lolabove:

Nice pickup I think a EE but he is coming off of knee surgery.

We'll see if this sticks through the year.

Nice pickup I think a EE but he is coming off of knee surgery.

We'll see if this sticks through the year.

Actually a great pickup for LSU. Yes I know concerns about the knee injury last season, but if he comes back to form he may be the sleeper in this class for QBs.

Actually a great pickup for LSU. Yes I know concerns about the knee injury last season, but if he comes back to form he may be the sleeper in this class for QBs.

Very true. I think the ratings of him are down because of the injury. I am suspect this will stick with him being from the West coast though.

Very true. I think the ratings of him are down because of the injury. I am suspect this will stick with him being from the West coast though.

He was considering schools like LSU , AU and BC among other schools on the east coast. So I do not think distance will be a concern.

VN Store

Back