Vanderbilt Recruiting Day - need a laugh?

Auburn does one of these every year too. :lolabove:

This one is not even as good as Vandy's from last year look that one up.

EDIT: Here I will link you.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaH30zg1goQ

Saw this yesterday. They act like they just signed Anthony Munoz and Barry Sanders when jelks and kimbrow signed....Did anyone catch where they said this class was one of the SEC's best? Do people actually believe that $hit?

Reactions: 5 people
Delete this thread. You're giving Vandy and Franklin what they want, attention. I puked in my mouth when I saw the Kimbrow part. I turned it off after Jelks. Vandy, congrats on the 29th ranked class and hope you enjoy competing for last three spots in the SEC with UK and Ole Miss.

Reactions: 5 people
Delete this thread. You're giving Vandy and Franklin what they want, attention. I puked in my mouth when I saw the Kimbrow part. I turned it off after Jelks. Vandy, congrats on the 29th ranked class and hope you enjoy competing for last three spots in the SEC with UK and Ole Miss.

I would delete it but I'd enjoy making fun of them more.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it's very evident we passed on Kimbrow. We wanted Jelks. I'll give them that one. Dude looked at the depth chart and knows he had no chance to step on the field until he was a junior.

Reactions: 2 people
Whats up with the 1980s Brother fax machine sitting in the break room? Can they not afford at least an HP All-In-One?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. K, I guess we should all be s***ing our selfs. How cute is it that they had SI.com there.

Only a team signing 85 5 star athletes in the same year should have their own COMMISSIONER. This must mean that the Commode Doors will win nothing less next year than the Super Bowl and that will be after the Sugar, Fiesta, Orange,Cotton, Rose, Citrus Bowls.

Guess their expectations are pretty high. Either that or their PR men are pretty high as in "what are these guys smoking".

From what I hear, both of their fans are ecstatic!

Someone made a comment that it was one of the best recruiting classes in the sec. That is a joke.

:hi:I agree it was one of the best. In reality, as I see it, they finished with the 12th best but that is one of the best at least from the nere-do-well Commode Door's perspective.

Both of their fans are still ecstatic!

Can we please stop bringing up this bottom feeder program. Outside of our fanbase nobody respects this team or even gives them a second look. All the Vandy stuff on this board is crazy. We should be treating them as if they were Kensucky in football. Can't believe we even waste time to even post about them or their coach. He can take Vandy to new heights as a program and still be a below average squad. Stop bringing those sorry fxckers up!!!

Can we please stop bringing up this bottom feeder program. Outside of our fanbase nobody respects this team or even gives them a second look. All the Vandy stuff on this board is crazy. We should be treating them as if they were Kensucky in football. Can't believe we even waste time to even post about them or their coach. He can take Vandy to new heights as a program and still be a below average squad. Stop bringing those sorry fxckers up!!!

This x1000. Although, I can't help but feel like this is what Florida fans thought of us when Kiffin was our coach... meh...

VN Store

Back