2164 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on 2013 NC WR Marquez North (UT signee) Page 183. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. Originally Posted by TideWarrior There were far more bball recruits there than football. But CLF was out there at half ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 01:30 PM   #2731 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideWarrior View Post
There were far more bball recruits there than football. But CLF was out there at half time with the whole football team as they honored them at the game today. Showcased their 1 All American, their how many ALL ACC and that they won their division. Sort of funny hearing it all as a UA fan. But it did get the arena hoping.

Now in regards to North not really sure who all was with him but I did see him at one time with the other recruits, their host and the families prior to the game. I am not sure if North has a younger sibling or not or maybe another family member or friend was with him, but if should make you guys happy that whoever it was they were wearing a UT hoodie. That orange really stands out in the middle of all that blue.

VN Likes: 20
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #2732 (permalink)

Quote:
There were far more bball recruits there than football. But CLF was out there at half time with the whole football team as they honored them at the game today. Showcased their 1 All American, their how many ALL ACC and that they won their division. Sort of funny hearing it all as a UA fan. But it did get the arena hoping.

Now in regards to North not really sure who all was with him but I did see him at one time with the other recruits, their host and the families prior to the game. I am not sure if North has a younger sibling or not or maybe another family member or friend was with him, but if should make you guys happy that whoever it was they were wearing a UT hoodie. That orange really stands out in the middle of all that blue.
I will be honest, your stories are part of why I believe this guy is going to be a Vol. this story, plus the one you posted here a week or so ago about a conversation you heard.

I feel really good about North.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 01:34 PM   #2733 (permalink)
Astronaut/Wide Receiver

VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #2734 (permalink)

Quote:

People will love you for this, but when you post something not favorable for our vols, you'll be an arrogant homer troll. Either way, Buck Fama
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #2735 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vol2002 View Post
I will be honest, your stories are part of why I believe this guy is going to be a Vol. this story, plus the one you posted here a week or so ago about a conversation you heard.

I feel really good about North.
There is no doubt that UNC is putting the full court press on especially with all the football stuff at the game to day, but coming into this weekend UNC knew they had to throw everything they had to get him because of the push Jones made.

I think UT is in great position to land North and after this weekend everyone will know if UNC got him back in the fold. Remember North has been to UNC several times. It is not like he saw anything new on the visit. One UOV to UT to meet the new staff and UT make a huge push and not just with North but his father. The last thing I read is his father has no concern now about UT and would support him going there. That was the one thing holding UNC in it last week before they went to UT.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 01:43 PM   #2736 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volfanngaytorland View Post
People will love you for this, but when you post something not favorable for our vols, you'll be an arrogant homer troll. Either way, Buck Fama
Charlie Brown would have found the great pumpkin today. That hoodie stood out no matter where you were sitting in the Dome.

Again not sure who he was but younger and walking in with them to the game.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 01:43 PM   #2737 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4L View Post
perfect
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #2738 (permalink)
Merry Christmas

Just when I can't think UNCs football program can't be a bigger joke they go and introduce the 2012 Coastal division champs at halftime. What a joke.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 02:19 PM   #2739 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsDoc81TX View Post
That is a great idea. You should email the coaches that idea. Phenomenal marketing and fence mending scheme
Kind of like what Coach Martin did in basketball. Held a kid's clinic at MUS last summer.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #2740 (permalink)
On a Hallowed Hill

FTR, I'm pretty sure there was a chant for Da'Rick at a UT basketball game. Difference is that UT is still a football school whereas UNC won't have near the same support of their football team/players.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 02:50 PM   #2741 (permalink)

Thanks for the updates, TW.
Leopold Stotch is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 05:17 PM   #2742 (permalink)

I want to trust TW...but he's a Bammer...so I can't.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #2743 (permalink)
we'll get em next year

Hope Marquez is watching the espn bottom line. #1. Patterson #2. Hunter WR in draft
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #2744 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeytom View Post
I want to trust TW...but he's a Bammer...so I can't.
TW is solid.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #2745 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
TW is solid.
Solid verbal but not a take at this point IMO
Reply With Quote TOP