rote

'13 TX WR Eldridge Massington
Wide Receiver
West Mesquite HS
Mesquite, Texas
HT: 6'3"
WT: 205 lbs
Eldridge Massington.jpg

He is going to the 2nd Texas Junior day this weekend BUT Texas already has commitments from 2 elite WRs (although one may end up as a TE) so that may (or may not) scare him off.

Texas offered a different WR from JD2 & he committed. That is 3 WRs already committed for the 2013 for the class for the Horns. Don't know if Texas will offer Massington at all now, even though he is a damn good player.

Things are wide open now.......Tennessee should make a serious run at him.

Reactions: 2 people
Texas offered a different WR from JD2 & he committed. That is 3 WRs already committed for the 2013 for the class for the Horns. Don't know if Texas will offer Massington at all now, even though he is a damn good player.

Only to have a spot magically appear for him at texas two weeks before signing day. Sounds like fun!

Do you happen to know what his 40 time is? His frame is definitely in the range that the staff has been going after. 6'3" 205lbs. That's a good size for a WR

He looks like a good player,but his tape was nothing but 9 routes for the first 2 minutes ( I stopped watching there). Showed good hands and jumping ability in what I did see.

He looks like a good player,but his tape was nothing but 9 routes for the first 2 minutes ( I stopped watching there). Showed good hands and jumping ability in what I did see.

He's running screens and everything on his Rivals tape. Don't know which video you watched though.

He's running screens and everything on his Rivals tape. Don't know which video you watched though.

Was watching the hudl tape linked above. Based on the patrick commitment and who we already have, how many wrs do we take this year?

VN Store

Back