'13 GA DE Antonio Riles

1030365.jpg

1030363.jpg

UF offered this weekend. His nickname is Tree. Kid is close to 275 than 260 from the reports out of Jr. day. His first offer was KY but Bama and Ga are close to offering. He's the cousin of ex-dawg Daryl Gamble.

You want to talk about a loaded area...Grayson, Archer, Central, Peachtree Ridge, North Gwinnett, Norcross. All putting out major talent

Brookwood is a year removed from winning the state title and made the semi this year.

Just saying from living in the area thry are thought of not really being much of a power from here out. Good team but more and more studs are moving farther out. Archers kids would be at Grayson or Central, schools only 2 years old.

Man, this weekend is shaping up to be almost as big as junior day was just this past week. Awesomeness!

Reactions: 1 person
Per 247 article, Riles has actually already visited campus once before back during the season for the USCjr game. He said it was pretty exciting & he liked our tradition & fan base. The staff hasn't informed him on what position they are recruiting him for yet but he hopes to figure all that out this weekend. He is looking forward to meeting AJ Johnson on his visit b/c he use to watch him in HS & AJ is the reason Riles wears #45 in HS. He said he is looking for a place he can see himself for 4-5 years, that has some great guys, & a place his mom likes.

Reactions: 1 person
I really hope he finds what he's looking for this weekend. I like this kid in the 3-4 for us. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed...

Per 247 article, Riles has actually already visited campus once before back during the season for the USCjr game. He said it was pretty exciting & he liked our tradition & fan base. The staff hasn't informed him on what position they are recruiting him for yet but he hopes to figure all that out this weekend. He is looking forward to meeting AJ Johnson on his visit b/c he use to watch him in HS & AJ is the reason Riles wears #45 in HS. He said he is looking for a place he can see himself for 4-5 years, that has some great guys, & a place his mom likes.

I think we will have this part in the bag...ALL moms love Tennessee and Coach Dooley!

VN Store

Back