Tight End or defensive End
Lovejoy HS
Hampton, Georgia
HT: 6'6"
WT: 235 lbs

7_109657.jpg

Arshad Jackson
Scout.com: Arshad Jackson Profile

I know he named Virginia (he is originally from VA IIRC) his leader in an article I read a few weeks back. Depends on what offers he gets from here on out I'm sure.

I'm pretty sure it's near Atlanta Motor Speedway on Tara Blvd South of Atlanta...

It is. On a separate note from the article, we're hoping alot of Vol fans who come to Atlanta for the NC State game will stay for the race.

It is. On a separate note from the article, we're hoping alot of Vol fans who come to Atlanta for the NC State game will stay for the race.

do you work at AMS? we used to have season tickets in Champions Grand Stand but let them go back after Dale, Sr died in Daytona in 2001...I remember when the start finish line was at the Weavers Grand Stand on what is now the backstretch...I also remember when Jeff Gordon started his first race there and Richard Petty started his last race...November 1992...also that we lost Alan Kulwicki flying from Knoxville to Bristol in Spring 1993...GBO!

do you work at AMS? we used to have season tickets in Champions Grand Stand but let them go back after Dale, Sr died in Daytona in 2001...I remember when the start finish line was at the Weavers Grand Stand on what is now the backstretch...I also remember when Jeff Gordon started his first race there and Richard Petty started his last race...November 1992...also that we lost Alan Kulwicki flying from Knoxville to Bristol in Spring 1993...GBO!

Lol no. I'm not sure why I put "we 're" other than the fact my friends and I were just talking about how much we hoped that alot of people would stay for the race. I've worked at the track passing out samples before the race, but I've never actually worked for AMS. I also worked at Bristol when I was in school at ETSU.

Bump. This guy's recruitment, as well as a couple of other TEs, just went up a few notches with the events of the last few days.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol no. I'm not sure why I put "we 're" other than the fact my friends and I were just talking about how much we hoped that alot of people would stay for the race. I've worked at the track passing out samples before the race, but I've never actually worked for AMS. I also worked at Bristol when I was in school at ETSU.

I live 8 miles from BMS but I still take my camper down for the races...

And they already have that oj kid committed. And are recruiting henry too No way they take more than two TEs

VN Store

Back