mooreaj21

Running Back
Marietta, Ga.
Walton
HT: 5'9
WT: 189
40: 4.40
Class: 2013

Jones will be a RB to watch out of GA, according to Orange Venom he is probably the best RB in the state of GA for the '13 class.

Tyrens dad (Tyrone) played 9 seasons in the CFL.

Rivals
JR. Film

States leading rusher also was in the state championship game and was the MVP at the Rising Seniors Bowl in Atlanta. Plays in the highest classification in GA.

Last edited:
Kid is an absolute monster! He runs hard and creates contact. Good burst and his quickness is above average. This kid should be the focus of CDD and CJG. Getting this kid and some quality offensive linemen should be the focus.

States leading rusher also won a state championship and was the MVP at the Rising Seniors Bowl in Atlanta. Plays in the highest classification in GA.

He is a good one but they didn't win state. They got shut out by Grayson.

Measured in at 5'9" 1/2 & 200lbs at UGA's JR Day.

960265.jpg

I'm hoping (and expecting) us to lock down one of Jones, Dye, or Kamara. I won't be disappointed at all if we lock down two of them either.

I'm hoping (and expecting) us to lock down one of Jones, Dye, or Kamara. I won't be disappointed at all if we lock down two of them either.

Any one of those players would make me so so happy. All are studs.

Man, just watched his JR film. Kid is the real deal. He definitely has the X button working with all those spin moves. I would love for UT to get this kid.

Absolutely want this kid as our RB (one of) for 2013. He would be that elite guy we've been looking for.

Man, just watched his JR film. Kid is the real deal. He definitely has the X button working with all those spin moves. I would love for UT to get this kid.

Kid's film was more than impressive. He runs with a decent pad level, makes GREAT cuts, and doesn't shy away from taking a lick. He's gonna be a tough pull, cause I bet everyone wants him.

D. Green, Jones, and Dye are a cut above the rest so far that I have seen. I like Kamara and Grayson but give me Jones or D. Green and I will be a happy Vol fan.

Off topic, why are we cooling on Dye?

VN Store

Back