'13 GA DE Carl Lawson (Auburn commit)

Anyone know if our staff has interest in this kid or if he's being recruited yet?

I don't know if UT has contacted Lawson yet, but they need to get on it quickly. I just watched his film and he looks elite. And he already has elite offers. If he truly does have early interest in UT then UT needs to hurry up and make the offer.

Saw this on TOS also and posted it in the Skeeter thread to try and get him some attention. Possibly he has gotten lost in the staff turnover since we don't really have anyone in GA right now do we? I've actually talked to the kid and he said, "I always liked the vols and luv payton m." Needs an offer ASAP.

Offer the kid...If he holds an offer from Alabama and Florida there is really no reason he shouldn't hold a UT offer.

Saw this on TOS also and posted it in the Skeeter thread to try and get him some attention. Possibly he has gotten lost in the staff turnover since we don't really have anyone in GA right now do we? I've actually talked to the kid and he said, "I always liked the vols and luv payton m." Needs an offer ASAP.

*Peyton Manning. Respect.

Will be attending UT junior day. Also a side not he has yet to receive a UGA offer and is pissed about it.

A few days ago there was a Rivals article that said he really liked Lance Thompson and that he was "the only person at TN that paid him any attention." He said that his coach at his HS has had a relationship with Thompson back from his days coaching at Ga Tech. The article sounds like he really likes the frickin' Tide now. Hope that changes.

It's karma. Until the fanbase makes a decision to get behind the team 100%, we'll struggle. Everybody hates us. LOL. Honestly though this team needs the fans to be as supportive and committed as possible. I think that the first step is having a huge crowd show up for the Spring game. Bama has practically sold out theirs for the last few years. Their have been posts on other Vol message boards about trying to get at least 60,000 to come for the O&W game to get this thing rolling. I haven't seen a thread over here for that. Someone should start one IMO.

Sadly, we've had season tickets for 20+ years and I've never been to a Spring game. I'm not too proud of that.

The Spring Game is actually fun. You get to sit in seats you normally wouldn't get the opprotunity to get to sit in and also you get the chance to get autographs earlier in the day. You get the 20 year old douchers running around and trying to cut line but you can keep them in check and the day is bareable.

Haha, I know, O&W and volinexile. I've been going to games for 20 years and I've still never been to the spring game.

VN Store

Back