View Map

Ht:6'4"
Wt:235 lbs
40:4.71 secs
Bench Max:330
Squat Max:420
Class:2013 (High School)

Holds a UT offer. Has offers from MTSU, OleMiss, Missouri, UNC, UVa, VT

Naim's father Najee Mustafa played football at Georgia Tech before playing in the NFL with Minnesota and Cleveland. He was a cornerback.

2011: 50 tackles, 15 tackles for loss, and 8 sacks.

"Alabama, Tennessee, and a lot of other schools are showing interest now. I have been invited to some Junior Days and I have plans to be at Alabama this weekend and then Oklahoma State the next weekend."

"A couple schools I liked growing up were Alabama and Tennessee. My dad played for Coach [Nick] Saban when he was at Cleveland, so that is why I kind of like Alabama and I am a big fan of Eric Berry. Eric Berry played at Tennessee and I watched him there, so he is the reason I have interest in them."

Reactions: 4 people
I keep wanting to say Mufasa every time I try to say his last name. Seems like a good prospect. 15 TFL and 8 sacks isnt bad at all.

Reactions: 2 people
Added offers from from OkSt, OSU, UK, and Maryland in the last 24 hrs. He's bout to blow up.

Per 247 article, Jay Graham is his lead recruitier now since Terry Joseph left. Mustafaa has visited Tennessee multiple times. He claimed the Tennessee offer as one of the ones he was wanting. We are recruiting him as a OLB/DE. He said he remembers the campus is nice & how huge the stadium is. He watched us on TV growing up & he liked watching Eric Berry. His dad played at Georgia Tech & his brother at Kentucky.

The kid excitedly tweeted a few minutes ago that he was on his way to visit Tennessee.
Naim Mustafaa ‏ @Moose_3D Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Da #19 ranked DE n da country will be n Tennessee n a few hours ha ha

VN Store

Back