'12 GA RB Justin Taylor

volunteerlane

Atlanta, GA
Washington
Ht:5'10"
Wt:205 lbs
40:4.6 secs
Vertical:25 inches

Alabama has recently asked him to grayshirt and now he is looking elsewhere. Andrew Bone, of scout.com, say Purdue contacted Taylor, and he's also considering Tennessee.

Justin Taylor - Yahoo! Sports
Justin Taylor
Football Recruiting - Justin Taylor - Player Profiles - ESPN
Scout.com: Justin Taylor Profile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LpBbw1BGnk&feature=plcp&context=C36362b1UDOEgsToPDskI_pBJeOgtH_FOPKk2PeQh0[/youtube]

Last edited:
Is this the same guy Saban was supose to write a note for to say he can still sign with Bama next year?

We gave this guy a number to call us that wasn't even working. We have no shot

Reactions: 2 people
claims UT gave him a bad phone number. Don't think he even considers Vols. He is Bama bound even under those harsh circumstances.

Thought so, the report I read seemed to indicate that we gave a phone number that didn't work? I wonder who pulled that boner.... ha ha

Also, I thought he said he would wait and sign with Bama? I WOULD LOVE TO GET HIM THO

Figured he was going to be put on the back burner by Saban once the got the commit from Yeldon.

This could be major steal here if we could land him. Taylor is the kind of power runner we've lacked in recent years, and he has pretty good speed to go along with it. Lane, Bourque, and Taylor would be a great stable of backs to have in the SEC. Not to mention we'll have Smith, Hill, and Watson too.

Atlanta, GA
Washington
Ht:5'10"
Wt:205 lbs
40:4.6 secs
Vertical:25 inches

Alabama has recently asked him to grayshirt and now he is looking elsewhere. Andrew Bone, of scout.com, say Purdue contacted Taylor, and he's also considering Tennessee.

Justin Taylor - Yahoo! Sports

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LpBbw1BGnk&feature=plcp&context=C36362b1UDOEgsToPDskI_pBJeOgtH_FOPKk2PeQh0[/youtube]

Taylor seems like a steal for whomever gets him. However, at 1:23, who is the safety with the amazing closing speed that tackles Taylor at around the 2-3 yard line. Kid is a blazer!! We need to track him down!!

This could be major steal here if we could land him. Taylor is the kind of power runner we've lacked in recent years, and he has pretty good speed to go along with it. Lane, Bourque, and Taylor would be a great stable of backs to have in the SEC. Not to mention we'll have Smith, Hill, and Watson too.

Yeah, and if he is dressed in Orange he will not be running the ball for Saban or anyone else in the SEC

Taylor seems like a steal for whomever gets him. However, at 1:23, who is the safety with the amazing closing speed that tackles Taylor at around the 2-3 yard line. Kid is a blazer!! We need to track him down!!

Dang... good eye, that dude has some jets

VN Store

Back