950 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on '13 TN RB Marquis Morton Page 12. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. It just got real ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #166 (permalink)
Eternal Vol

It just got real
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #167 (permalink)
the.oci.vol@gmail.com

Ooltewah has every right to respond to Mr/Mrs Morton's post about him handing out water on the sideline. Maybe Morton's parent(s) should think before posting. Just because a parent of a high school football player starts posting about their kid does not provide them immunity on VN...especially when they start calling people out. JMO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #168 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountVolcula View Post
It just got real
This is getting stupid. The Mortons should leave this thread alone and ooltewah should too. The reason we deal with MZTERRY is because she came on the board not saying she was Croom's mother at first and second she wasn't just blasting everyone that didn't like her son. Then after he committed she let us know who she was and it was a done deal. This situation here is just plain odd. Both parties should leave this thread alone though because it's doing nothing but making them both look bad.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #169 (permalink)
Heaven is Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Breakerboy View Post
Hey man we've heard you more than one time. You beat them and beat them bad. No need to keep telling them. Pretty sure they remember you if you ended their season. Let it go young man.

SN: I just wonder since you're such a hotshot where is your highlight tape? You're dogging the boy after you guys beat him but what does your offer list look like son? If it's nothing big then be quiet get off this board and go work on your game. Because you may not be as good as you think you are.
Get him Breaker!! I am anxious to see his Hi lite film as well. I wonder If Stanford has an interest in him?
Old 02-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #170 (permalink)
Eternal Vol

Quote:
This is getting stupid. The Mortons should leave this thread alone and ooltewah should too. The reason we deal with MZTERRY is because she came on the board not saying she was Croom's mother at first and second she wasn't just blasting everyone that didn't like her son. Then after he committed she let us know who she was and it was a done deal. This situation here is just plain odd. Both parties should leave this thread alone though because it's doing nothing but making them both look bad.
Yep
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 09:21 AM   #171 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCIVol View Post
Ooltewah has every right to respond to Mr/Mrs Morton's post about him handing out water on the sideline. Maybe Morton's parent(s) should think before posting. Just because a parent of a high school football player starts posting about their kid does not provide them immunity on VN...especially when they start calling people out. JMO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
I agree to an extent, but both parties need to get the hell out of this thread. If Morton gets an offer then his thread will be bumped if he doesn't he doesn't.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 09:25 AM   #172 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefVOL View Post
Get him Breaker!! I am anxious to see his Hi lite film as well. I wonder If Stanford has an interest in him?
And after reading the Mortons comments I understand where he's coming from but the line needs to drawn somewhere. I would also expect the Mortons to realize as adults to not argue with a kid. Pretty sure they're older than me and I won't argue with HS kids.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #173 (permalink)

I may have to give this thread the big IGNORE
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #174 (permalink)

Want to say that I enjoyed watching Marquis' vid so much that I watched it again. Not to analyze it; I just enjoyed watching him play. I don't recall seeing any video that wowed me that way. No, I'm not a talent assessment type, so this is JMHO. But I have to think that the guy has D-1 talent if he can adjust to the speed and skill on the field. He appears to have more natural talent than any RB on our team at this time. I hope that our coaches take a very good look at him.

Personally, I welcome Mr. Morton to this thread, as I would also welcome his son to our team if the coaches offer him. But I urge him to use the filter feature. There obviously are flamers posting on VN who merit neither reading nor reply.

Last edited by Vol Main; 02-11-2012 at 10:26 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #175 (permalink)
V,B

Speaks volumes about ooltewah's character. Trash-talking to a recruits' parents. I know mr./mrs. Morton reacted, but there was no reason for ooltewah to speak up in protest against this kid knowing a parent is present. Best that the mods set a standard here by deleting some of this garbage or someone be the bigger person and s t f u.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #176 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynxVol View Post
Speaks volumes about ooltewah's character. Trash-talking to a recruits' parents. I know mr./mrs. Morton reacted, but there was no reason for ooltewah to speak up in protest against this kid knowing a parent is present. Best that the mods set a standard here by deleting some of this garbage or someone be the bigger person and s t f u.
Both of them are talking trash. Think I'll just leave this thread alone though.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 11:37 AM   #177 (permalink)

Quote:
I agree with you both need to leave this thread alone!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #178 (permalink)
"Flip the Switch" - CBJ

Shelbyville is the walking horse capital of the world.

Deflection 101 - state irrelevant facts to confuse the participants and steer the conversation to a different subject
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #179 (permalink)

Im not even talkin trash. Its just when we played he and some of his teammates are the only people I have ever met that even when gettin murdered continuously tried talkin crap after every single play. when they werent doing anything at all except gettin embarrassed
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 02-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #180 (permalink)
@insidetweeter

Take it to coacht.
Reply With Quote TOP