the.oci.vol@gmail.com
Feels like NSD. Be ready for bad news :ermm:
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
I'm ready

popcorn.gif

Reactions: 23 people
I enjoy and appreciate the info you bring to the board OCI, but why would we need to "get ready" for good news? Much easier on the nerves to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. :hi:

I enjoy and appreciate the info you bring to the board OCI, but why would we need to "get ready" for good news? Much easier on the nerves to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. :hi:

Nothing against you personally, a lot of folks feel the same way as you, but I hate that attitude. I hear it all the time and I think it's a terrible way to go through life. I'm ready to get excited and if we lose a game or a recruit, oh well, I'll get up and dust myself off and move on to the next. But to always prepare for the worst sounds like a loser attitude, IMO.

Personally, I'm preparing for the best and hoping for the best at the same time :rock:

But even if we don't get Autry or Jacobs or McCullers or anyone else tomorrow I'll still be excited the next time a big announcement or game is about to happen.

:rock:

V,B

Reactions: 3 people
I'm so exited I can not hide it...imagine me in a leotard and hand band running in place...:p

So is this gonna be the official Juco signing thread for tomorrow? I really don't want to have jump between all of them getting info.

Last edited:
I'm so exited I can not hide it...imagine me in a leotard and hand band running in place...:p

So is this gonna be the official Juco signing thread for tomorrow? I really don't want to have jump between all of them getting info.

So imagine you as Kevin Bacon?

VN Store

Back