If You Could Rank Our Commitments.....

mooreaj21

If you could rank our current commitments in this class how would it look? This is JMO:

QB:

Nathan Peterman - 4* 5.8

RB:

Alden Hill - 3* 5.7
Quenshaun Watson - 3* 5.6 (Due to the fact there is little to no film to go off of)

WR:

Drae Bowles - 4* 5.8 - Top 250
Jason Croom - 4* 5.8 - Top 250 (His SR film was SICK, I still dont understand how Rivals dropped him in the ratings)
Alton Howard - 4* 5.8
Keithon Redding - 3* 5.7

TE:

Justin Meredith - 4* 5.8 (His JR film looks very good, I think he will end up being very productive stretching the field in our offense)

DE:

Trent Taylor - 4* 5.8 (His JR film looked real good, he's kind of a tweener right now, would like to see some SR film)
LaTroy Lewis - 3* 5.7 (Needs to add some much needed weight, could be a productive pass rusher after a few years in our S&C program)

DT:

Damien Jacobs - 4* 5.8 (Idk why I put him on here, IMO he's going to MSU)
Danny O'brien - 4* 5.8 - Top 250

LB:

Otha Peters - 4* 5.8 - Top 250 (His SR film is just RIDICULIOUS!)
Dalton Santos - 4* 5.8 (Out of all our current commitments I want to see Santos SR film the most)
Justin King - 3* 5.6 (Has the ahtletic potential to be a solid OLB once he is able to put on more weight)
Khalid Henderson - 3* 5.7 (His SR film looked solid & looked as if he has added more weight since the summer)

CB:

Kenneth Crawley - 4* 5.8 - Top 250 (His JR film looked really really good, I think this guy is not talked about enough amongst our fans)
Otis Jacobs - 4* 5.8 (His combination of size & speed along w/ him being an EE makes him a candidate to get on the field early w/ our lack of production in the secondary)
Daniel Gray - 3* 5.6 (Has BLAZING speed, needs to add bulk & weight, I think he gets redshirted)
Tino Thomas - 3* 5.7 (Has added weight & is now up to 200lbs, hopefully he kept his speed)

S:

LaDarrel McNeil - 4* 5.9 - Top 250
Cody Blanc - 2* 5.4

K:

George Bullock - 2* 5.4 (Really hope this kid is a walk-on)

4* - 13, 3* 7, 2* - 2

I love the list!

If you're so convinced that we're going to loose Jacobs, then who else do we pick up on the DLine? That's our BIGGEST need.

O.Jacobs doesn't look that fast to me on film. And if the film is right then I'm very worried cause the last thing we need is another slow CB.

We did wear out the other teams WRs all season long because they would get winded from running by our slow DBs all game long up and down the field.

MSU is ranked 10 of 12 on rivals in the SEC and have 24 commitments, but looking at our board one would think they would be much higher. I guess their best players were considering ut as well.

Last edited:
If you could rank our current commitments in this class how would it look? This is JMO:

QB:

Nathan Peterman - 4* 5.8

RB:

Alden Hill - 3* 5.7
Quenshaun Watson - 3* 5.6 (Due to the fact there is little to no film to go off of)

WR:

Drae Bowles - 4* 5.8 - Top 250
Jason Croom - 4* 5.8 - Top 250 (His SR film was SICK, I still dont understand how Rivals dropped him in the ratings)
Alton Howard - 4* 5.8
Keithon Redding - 3* 5.7

TE:

Justin Meredith - 4* 5.8 (His JR film looks very good, I think he will end up being very productive stretching the field in our offense)

DE:

Trent Taylor - 4* 5.8 (His JR film looked real good, he's kind of a tweener right now, would like to see some SR film)
LaTroy Lewis - 3* 5.7 (Needs to add some much needed weight, could be a productive pass rusher after a few years in our S&C program)

DT:

Damien Jacobs - 4* 5.8 (Idk why I put him on here, IMO he's going to MSU)
Danny O'brien - 4* 5.8 - Top 250

LB:

Otha Peters - 4* 5.8 - Top 250 (His SR film is just RIDICULIOUS!)
Dalton Santos - 4* 5.8 (Out of all our current commitments I want to see Santos SR film the most)
Justin King - 3* 5.6 (Has the ahtletic potential to be a solid OLB once he is able to put on more weight)
Khalid Henderson - 3* 5.7 (His SR film looked solid & looked as if he has added more weight since the summer)

CB:

Kenneth Crawley - 4* 5.8 - Top 250 (His JR film looked really really good, I think this guy is not talked about enough amongst our fans)
Otis Jacobs - 4* 5.8 (His combination of size & speed along w/ him being an EE makes him a candidate to get on the field early w/ our lack of production in the secondary)
Daniel Gray - 3* 5.6 (Has BLAZING speed, needs to add bulk & weight, I think he gets redshirted)
Tino Thomas - 3* 5.7 (Has added weight & is now up to 200lbs, hopefully he kept his speed)

S:

LaDarrel McNeil - 4* 5.9 - Top 250
Cody Blanc - 2* 5.4

K:

George Bullock - 2* 5.4 (Really hope this kid is a walk-on)

4* - 13, 3* 7, 2* - 2

I definitely think Peterman is the best QB we have committed in this class....hands down

If they gave out stars for hitting McNeil would have 6 .

Ask me in two years. I'll be glad when we have enough talented juniors and seniors that we don't worry so much about what impact the incoming freshman are going to have.
Ahh, the good ole' days....

Losing half our Dline line recruits to msu is just bad. Jacobs going to cowbell U too huh? WTF is up with that other than $$$$$$$

If only we could believe the recruiting "insiders" on their info. I will believe Jacobs to MSU when I see it.

VN Store

Back