VolOnthePlains

Trevor, smokes, let's go
6'6"
250 lbs.
DE/DT
White Station HS
Memphis

Scout.com: Jason Carr Profile

There's a new article on Scout about him and his teammate ('13 DB/WR Donald Gray) already holding UT offers.

Kid looks like a monster, but apparently is very raw, I know a lot of people on here know a lot about Memphis high schools. Any insight?

Haven't heard a lot about him. White Station plays good competition. From what I've heard here, he's definitely D-1 material, just don't know how good.

1000523.jpg

Ht: 6-6 Wt: 250
Position: DE, DT
Year: Class of 2013
High School: White Station HS
(Memphis, TN)

Carr is a raw defensive end for the Spartans. His upside is exponential as he continues to learn about football while also filling in his 6-foot-6, 250-pound body.

Holds a Tenessee offer.

I did a search for his name and nothing came up, so I made the thread, no big deal.

“Right now, depending on what school I go to, it’s based on what school is most interested in me. That’s a big toll in what I’m going to decide to do.”
He has UT, and Ole Miss offers, and interest from LSU, Nebraska, Mississippi State, and Notre Dame.
-Scout

I don't know if the staff has made its rounds out to see him yet. I hope CDD stays the course here. He's gonna be a good one. 16 sacks as a JR.

I know quite a few people who go/went to White Station HS. I'll ask them and see if they can add anything about him. I do agree he already has NFL size right now and 16 sacks is impressive.

Of course, same HS as former Vol basketball players J.P. Prince and Dane Bradshaw as well.

Apparently Coach Dooley visited him today because he was at White station high School.

making a UOV this weekend

teammate Donald Gray who also has a Vol offer is coming too

:hi:

big time

I actually watched white station play this past year but didnt know to look for a UT prospect.

I do know white station runs an annoying (to defend) spread offense.

Maybe I will get to see him next fall

Jason is a great kid from a good family. Brother goes to UT. Sister is at Martin for Volleyball. He has the character Dooley looks for in players. Very respectable yes sir, and no sirs. Would be a great addition to UT. Try to get you all some more info on him as he lives three doors down from us.

Reactions: 9 people
Carr was originally scheduled to be at Bama this weekend and Fortenberry had this to say...

Again, Carr will be one of the top players on the board and it's impressive they are getting him on campus this weekend. Good job by the Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Jason is a great kid from a good family. Brother goes to UT. Sister is at Martin for Volleyball. He has the character Dooley looks for in players. Very respectable yes sir, and no sirs. Would be a great addition to UT. Try to get you all some more info on him as he lives three doors down from us.

:hi:

good stuff

thanks

Wouldn't mind him coming to school with his Brother. And playing a little football while he's at it.

VN Store

Back